Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I've had a proper mare...

Arsenal team got spanked by Chelsea (who had an 82 & a 83 rated player in his starting lineup).

Meanwhile, I didn't realise that the original League was starting up again so didn't change my team. Urgo, my cup team started against Bolton today. Whoops.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
wow, my cup team which had 87 as the highest rating... scored 5 away to Bolton... I even took the piss at 60mins I brought on a 84, 84 and 76 rated player (who was playing in completely the wrong position)... wow (taking off 3 87 rated players).

This match engine... :lol:

JB7

Lost 2-0 at home to Liverpool. Pretty abysmal but had to put out my second string because the entire side was fecked from the Charity Shield game on Friday, not impressed.

Varun

Staff
Arsenal: Lost to Reading. Shit start to the season.

Fulham: Won at Villa. Great result.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Following players available for sale:

• Michael Carrick (32/92 DM,M(C)) - currently got a bid of £11.3M in for him. If nobody has put a bid in higher than that by midnight tomorrow, I'll accept the offer on the table.
  • Michu (28/90 AM,F(C)) - currently got a bid of £6.5M in for him. If nobody has put a bid in higher than that by midnight tonight, I'll accept the offer on the table.
  • Charis Mavrias (20/85 AM(RLC))
  • Ryan Tunnicliffe (21/82 D(R),DM,M(C))
  • Larnell Cole (21/75 M(RC),AM(R))

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Following players available for sale:

• Michael Carrick (32/92 DM,M(C)) - currently got a bid of £11.3M in for him. If nobody has put a bid in higher than that by midnight tomorrow, I'll accept the offer on the table.
  • Michu (28/90 AM,F(C)) - currently got a bid of £6.5M in for him. If nobody has put a bid in higher than that by midnight tonight, I'll accept the offer on the table.
  • Charis Mavrias (20/85 AM(RLC))
  • Ryan Tunnicliffe (21/82 D(R),DM,M(C))
  • Larnell Cole (21/75 M(RC),AM(R))
Not Pogba? :(