Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ridiculous how unlucky you are. You had by far the greater number of chances but my keeper had a worldie
Only skimmed through it, I did make 3 changes in midfield at halftime, maybe that swung it. Oh well 7th lucky :drool:

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Everton signs 12 (possibly 13) risers

Hakeem Araba
Sources have us to believe that all players can expect healthy rises and will make the club a nice profit. One of the players that will surely be moved on in time is englishman; Araba. The 24-year old hasn't had the most orthodox of careers; playing for many lower division sides in England. He moved to Greece where he's played for 3 different clubs with limited success. Now he is loaned to a team (Falkenberg) that is always likely to be relegated from the swedish top division; Allsvenskan. He likes to celebrate his goals like the twat Sturridge like above pictured or like this:

It looks like the 1.92 m, 84 kg fella is finally finding his feet as a pro. He's established himself a starter and is banging in the goals in a very physical league (6 in 8 starts). Will the time in Sweden be a move in the right direction like for Sheringham and Crouch? Time will tell. Sheringham was on loan at Djurgården for a season in 1985 and scored 13 in 21 games. Crouch was on loan at division 4 Ängelholm; scoring only 3 in 7.

Among the signings we find 2 swedish prospects with exciting futures. Sachpekidis (also known as suckmyhmmhmm amongst friends) from the Everton managers local favourites Kalmar FF and Zeneli from Elfsborg. The latter called "the swedish Messi" by former Southampton player and 148 capped national team player; Anders Svensson, after this goal (starts at 45 secs)

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
@The Stain, you've certainly got an interesting approach when it comes to signing risers. Don't think this approach will work out well for you personally but you never know
Yeah, this bunch won't make me many pennies but i'm lacking in funds currently so can't go for the big guns yet. Saying that, i will be looking to do just that soon so there will be some of my players up for sale.

Varun

Staff
Heavy amount of scouting must have gone into it. 12 risers at one go. Well done!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
League Matchday 1

Division 1
Arsenal v Manchester United

Blackburn Rovers v Southampton
Darlington 1883 v Newcastle United

Everton v Aston Villa
Fulham v Chelsea
Manchester City v West Ham United
Nottingham Forest v Liverpool

Queens Park Rangers v Milton Keynes Dons
Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Stoke City

Division 2
Birmingham City v Hull City
Blackpool v Watford
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town
Derby County v Reading
Middlesbrough v Bristol City
Norwich City v Brighton and Hove Albion
Plymouth Argyle v Crystal Palace
Sheffield United v Leeds United
Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth
West Bromwich Albion v Bolton Wanderers

Division 3
Bury v Burnley

Division 4
Crawley Town v Southend United

Division 5
Exeter City v Kidderminster Harriers

Manchester United have sent a 21 man squad to the game against Arsenal. Kompany, Shaw and Nasri the only three not to have traveled.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Travelling squad for Sunderland vs Spurs

G.BUFFON
D.DE ROSSI
L.BONUCCI
X.ALONSO
T.KROOS
D.ALABA
A.SANDRO
C.AZPILICUETA
S.KHEDIRA
K.BENZEMA
L.BENDER
E.LAVEZZI
A.SÁNCHEZ
J.CALLEJÓN
M.LUCAS
G.DEULOFEU
Š.VRSALJKO
P.JONES

Damien

Staff
Squad for Arsenal v Manchester United

Goalkeepers: David de Gea, Mouez Hassen
Defenders: Serge Aurier, Lucas Digne, Sergio Ramos, Ricardo Rodriguez, Kurt Zouma
Midfielders: Gareth Bale, Christian Eriksen, Andre Gomes, Raphael Guerreiro, Isco, James McCarthy, Memphis, Paul Pogba, Bernardo Silva
Forwards: Mario Gotze, Antoine Griezmann, Alexandre Lacazette, Lionel Messi, Heung-Min Son

Varun

Staff
You'll be fine. Cavani will be scoring for fun.

Think we played each other at the start of last season and you won 4:3. Can see a repeat of that but with my side scoring less.
My goalscorer in chief is at QPR now :(

Damien

Staff
1:1 draw, I'll take that. Dave saved me yet again. Arsenal with shitloads of chances.

Lacazette had a rating of four! :lol:

Isco picked up a small injury but he'll be back in a couple of days.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Almost turned around a 3-0 deficit, very even game with Sunderland.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
Beat Blackpool 3-6 what a game!

Only downside is Paletta getting a broken arm. Need to sort out another CB or two now.