Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
They were both accepted at the same time.

However if the crackers interpretation is the rule I’ll accept it’s a mistake and something I didn’t know. Thought clearly I’m not trying to gain an advantage it would be a bit hypocritical of me haha
My FFP ban was for the same thing. It does say in the OP that any bids made on a player are included in squad cap.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Case closed thanks for explaining it. To be clear Viera was accepted to ensure I’d stay at 54 but I appreciate ignorance isn’t an excuse. Ban it is then.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I hear it's the second violation as well.. Enjoy your season long ban, you absolute hypocrite.

Damien

Staff
Lost 1:0 to Everton with Sterling now suspended for three games including the cup game against Everton. Doubt I'll even be able to make top four with two important players missing a significant chunk of the season.

Oblak (95)

Christensen (90) Ramos (95) Kimmich (94) Elvedi (90)
Eriksen (94) Kroos (95)
Mbappe (94)
-- Goretzka (91) -- Sterling (94)
Griezmann (95)

Subs: Gaya (91), Boateng (91), Kovacic (91), Zakaria (90), Sancho (91), Pogba (93), Brandt (91)
Injured: Alaba (93)
Did not travel: Dias (90), Pulisic (90)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
CCGBG2: Roma (A)
MD04: Bournemouth (A)
MD05: Middlesbrough (H)

Manchester United v Everton fixtures this season

GameUtd PossEverton PossUtd Shots (SoT)Everton Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsEverton GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Everton SoT Conv.
26th Apr: Utd v Everton​
54%
46%​
12 (4)
11 (4)​
0​
0%​
25%
Combined
54%
46%​
12 (4)
11 (4)​
0​
0%​
25%

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Can't see how it's a problem for @BenitoSTARR ? The player had left before a new one came in.
No the rule is if you bid on the player regardless of it being accepted or not they are deemed your player in FFP it doesn’t matter that they were accepted at the same time and I’m at 54 players in the squad.

Damien

Staff
Case closed thanks for explaining it. To be clear Viera was accepted to ensure I’d stay at 54 but I appreciate ignorance isn’t an excuse. Ban it is then.
No arguments here on my part. Ignorance on my part and apologies!
Yeah, in my case I didn't even end up winning the player. At least you know for sure now and have got a magnificent talent in the process.

Transfer ban: BenitoSTARR - Turn 4 Season 21 to Turn 4 Season 22 - 2nd violation

Last edited:

CrackersJr

cum covered cherries
A very narrow 1-0 against Middlesbrough, Vardy pinging in again... De Roon with a red makes it easier to rotate a bit. Might need to look at my tactics though, have lucked my way to 9 points despite in every game having considerable amount less shots taken/on target than the oppositions i have faced!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Fernandes arrived so he went up to 55 FFP
Then 3 hours later Viera was sold bringing him down to 54 FFP

It's the other way round.
Both bids were accepted at the same time.

Yeah, in my case I didn't even end up winning the player. At least you know for sure now and have got a magnificent talent in the process.

Transfer ban: BenitoSTARR - Turn 4 Season 20 to Turn 4 Season 21 - 2nd violation
Am I allowed to sell players to external?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
A very narrow 1-0 against Middlesbrough, Vardy pinging in again... De Roon with a red makes it easier to rotate a bit. Might need to look at my tactics though, have lucked my way to 9 points despite in every game having considerable amount less shots taken/on target than the oppositions i have faced!
Vardy is an absolute machine in SM!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I literally have it on my timeline mate. 1 sec and i'll take a photo do you can see, then you may insult the game for being dumb. One of it's many dumb features. :p
Fair enough I always thought they’d complete at the same time?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
See, dumb game.

That is mental! I wouldn’t accept a ban for that but I realise my ban is for bidding in the first place. I accepted as soon as it was accepted but didn’t realise it had to be at point of bidding otherwise I would have just accepted and bid haha

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I'm not exaggerating when I say the last time I was able to use just money to sign a proper first team player was when you decided, for some reason, to sell me Ozil (94 rated at the time) for £71.5M back in 2015. To this day I've still got no idea what you were thinking of with that. £696.1M in my bank and it is useless to me. I'm sure other clubs have £300M+ that they don't use either.

There probably should be a vote before blocking it off entirely as some have since said (who've experienced the D5-1 challenge) that they don't see a massive issue with it as long as deals are declared (which I agree with, so FFP can be kept track of). One of the arguments against has always been about 'player parking' where if someone has, say, an FFP of 50 and is at that FFP but leaves two players at the other club and then signs two other players to fill that gap which they wouldn't have been able to do if they kept those two players - or where if they let another club buy a player for cheap then never buy back but myself, Newcastle and Middlesbrough have stated that we haven't done either. The deals are mandatory, and, it isn't like you don't see clubs buy back players after a season in real life - Angelino at City for example.

I'm fine with whatever is decided. Will let someone else handle a vote.
I have no idea of what I was thinking, I was broke back then I think.

so from browsing through this

most agree with allowing it to continue as long as players are swapped from both sides to keep FFP level

there is no concern swapping
Don’t claim you done it the right way
Leave FFP alone:D,

On a side note damo is Yan leaving Southampton as they are linked with zeefuik, just imagine merson saying that on soccer Saturday :lol::lol::lol:

Damien

Staff
On a side note damo is Yan leaving Southampton as they are linked with zeefuik, just imagine merson saying that on soccer Saturday :lol::lol::lol:
Sounds like it as they've been going after RBs since last summer and their manager has preferred to play Ward Prowse there over Valery. He's not been linked with any clubs though so I assume he'll fade into nothingness.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
  • If you reach your squad cap, you may sign players but any deals would require 1 player in and 1 player out to ensure you remain on your squad cap
  • For teams with squads below the FFP, any bid made on a player shall be assumed to be won by the team bidding, and included in determining your squad limit for FFP.
If both transfer-in and out are accepted and completed at the same time, shouldn't it be OK? Else, the first point (regarding PEx) would be contradicting

Last edited:

infamous7

I received a transfer ban just for bidding on 4 players while only have 2 spots open
Never went over FFP

Real talk if you don't don't have a bid of sale accepted or a spot open you can't bid for players unless your bid includes a player

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I received a transfer ban just for bidding on 4 players while only have 2 spots open
Never went over FFP

Real talk if you don't don't have a bid of sale accepted or a spot open you can't bid for players unless your bid includes a player
Did you accept 2 bids for your players as soon as the 4 offers were accepted

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
If both transfer-in and out are accepted and completed at the same time, shouldn't it be OK? Else, the first point (regarding PEx) would be contradicting
That’s exactly what I thought to be honest. Apparently it’s at the point of bidding even though I made sure I had room