Gaming The SM RedCafe League

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I received a transfer ban just for bidding on 4 players while only have 2 spots open
Never went over FFP

Real talk if you don't don't have a bid of sale accepted or a spot open you can't bid for players unless your bid includes a player
Difference here is I accepted so never was in any danger of any bid causing me a problem otherwise I’d have 55 players now and Ronaldo Viera

infamous7

Difference here is I accepted so never was in any danger of any bid causing me a problem otherwise I’d have 55 players now and Ronaldo Viera
So let's break it down. Talk to me baby.

You bid for a guy.
Bid was accepted with many other managers.
You then sold Ronaldo in case you won to comply with ffp?
Or you sold and bid at the same time?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It’s a stupid rule in terms of everyone here knows I had absolutely no intention of going over FFP and I haven’t both bids were accepted at the same time and it does contradict the idea of one player in and one player out.

Had I accepted Viera 1 second earlier then I’d be fine according to this rule. Which I do find bizarre. Anyone here hand on heart think I had any intention to cheat given how sanctimonious I’ve been?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Not sure what happened in your case, but I do know that both your transfers did not complete at the same time
So let's break it down. Talk to me baby.

You bid for a guy.
Bid was accepted with many other managers.
You then sold Ronaldo in case you won to comply with ffp?
Or you sold and bid at the same time?
I bid for Fernandes and as soon as the bid changed from pending to accepted I accepted for Ronaldo Viera. At this point I had no idea if I would get Fernandes as so many other clubs had bid for him with equal amounts so Viera was being sold on a whim to make room for a potential player.

There was literally no way for me to predict the outcome I just got lucky. But even though I did what i thought was the right thing in ensuring Viera would be sold regardless I’m being banned for the season

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
It’s a stupid rule in terms of everyone here knows I had absolutely no intention of going over FFP and I haven’t both bids were accepted at the same time and it does contradict the idea of one player in and one player out.

Had I accepted Viera 1 second earlier then I’d be fine according to this rule. Which I do find bizarre. Anyone here hand on heart think I had any intention to cheat given how sanctimonious I’ve been?
Fernandes' bids were accepted around 6:30am UK time. I suspect you might have accepted Viera's bid a few hours later

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If both transfer-in and out are accepted and completed at the same time, shouldn't it be OK? Else, the first point (regarding PEx) would be contradicting
I and others got transfer bans just for bidding on players when at squad cap. The first point is regarding part exchanges so they would be part of the same transaction. Benito did two separate transactions and at the time he bid on that player he was at squad cap. If that bid had included a player it would have been fine but it didn't.

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
I and others got transfer bans just for bidding on players when at squad cap. The first point is regarding part exchanges so they would be part of the same transaction. Benito did two separate transactions and at the time he bid on that player he was at squad cap. If that bid had included a player it would have been fine but it didn't.
I think your ban was because you had a transfer-in accepted, but you couldn't accept a transfer-out at the same time

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
But for all intents it did Viera went?

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
New interface sucks because the timestamp is updated every time there is reply to the thread

Anyway this is screenshot from old interface (which does not have the same problem)
Vieira's transfer was completed before after Fernandes

Last edited:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I was around when Fernandes' bids were accepted, so I am sure Vieira's bid was accepted after, but not sure how long
I know Viera left after Fernandes arrived I’m not disputing that there was a gap in movement but I’ve never had SM split a transfer like this unless they prioritise multiple bid offers first?
The bids were accepted at pretty much the same time I don’t control when the stupid thing completes haha

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Are you all just winding me up because of the player parking? If so haha good one.

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
I know Viera left after Fernandes arrived I’m not disputing that there was a gap in movement but I’ve never had SM split a transfer like this unless they prioritise multiple bid offers first?
The bids were accepted at pretty much the same time I don’t control when the stupid thing completes haha
Although there is no intention to break the rule, at one point of time your squad is 1 player above limit because Vieira has not left when Fernandes arrived. It was always a risk to do this kind of transaction. Sometimes it works, but this time it doesn't

Therefore, your ban should stay

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It was somewhat unlucky for you, because Fernandes was under hot demand, and you put yourself under the spotlight due to recent debate
I think if it wasn’t me who it happened to there would be more leniency here. I accepted to ensure both moved and SM screwed me

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
I think if it wasn’t me who it happened to there would be more leniency here. I accepted to ensure both moved and SM screwed me
To this and all others debating what time the bids were accepted, or when the players transferred;
  1. It has nothing to do with the bid being ACCEPTED the rule is as follows;
    ''... any bid made on a player shall be assumed to be won by the team bidding, and included in determining your squad limit for FFP''

2. I was banned for this very same reason, and it was an honest mistake, even then, the rule of the loans for FFP was not written as air tight as possible and yet I still accepted my ban, if someone breaks a rule, they break a rule, the moderators of this group do an impressive job and accusing of bias is unfair, they've been terrific.