Gaming The SM RedCafe League

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Is there any chance we could have a list of the clubs and their respective managers Redcafe usernames please?

It would just be nice to work out who is who half the time. I think I've got who most people are but not everyone. Also, I can never work out if i'm talking to @Crackers or his brother @MiniCheddars

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Is there any chance we could have a list of the clubs and their respective managers Redcafe usernames please?

It would just be nice to work out who is who half the time. I think I've got who most people are but not everyone. Also, I can never work out if i'm talking to @Crackers or his brother @MiniCheddars
It's in the OP, but I haven't updated it yet so it might be a little bit inaccurate.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
A lot of my youngsters getting minutes this season, thank Christ! Sane, Correa, Barbosa Danilo and Nahuel. Ake and Hallilovic doing ok on loan also. Long may it continue! None really made the grade last season in real life, bar odd game from Sane.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Week 5
Week 6
Week 6.5
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10

7.65 - Emre Tasdemir (20/80) ¦ 90mins
7.34 - Gianluca Donnarumma (16/75) ¦ 90mins

Didn't Play:
Bench

Alberto Grassi (20/77)
Alessandro Piu (19/75)

Injured
Jose Rodriguez (20/85)
Jesus Marimon (17/77)

Summary:
Players: 6
Played Ratio: 33.3%
Average Mins: 90mins
Average Rating: 7.49
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
Yellows: 0
Reds: 0

Last edited:

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
See changes at the very bottom. Only City, Forest and Plymouth have had changes. I've adjusted all the clubs to their new leagues. You all have till the first league game to sort out your squads, if any club is over their Cap they will then become transfer banned until they bring their squad back down to their Cap.

@Damien Can you update the OP with the two new images. Also can you send out a league wide PM with the above table please Damien.
Think Brighton is now at Div 3, and Leicester at Div 2?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
@Damien

Can you do me a favour and see if you can use Fernando Marcal (Pav2 - Benfica) as a winger. Currently in SM you can use D,DM[L/R]'s as wingers in a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 and would like to know if that continues in Pav2. I'd check myself but I have none as my squad started with no youth.

Crackers

greasy ginfers

I'm not online as much on SM lately, so it's probably him. I moved out last week and we still have no internet... Tethering off my phone isn't great... I'm Hull City btw.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
@Damien

Can you do me a favour and see if you can use Fernando Marcal (Pav2 - Benfica) as a winger. Currently in SM you can use D,DM[L/R]'s as wingers in a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 and would like to know if that continues in Pav2. I'd check myself but I have none as my squad started with no youth.
Yeah it works fine

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Definitely looks like they've altered the playing positions a bit as I'm certain it didn't let me play him there a few weeks ago
May as well give everyone the bad news then. Should spark off some panic!

In the current SM AM's are able to play in Row 6. Hence I use Jovetic and Schurrle as #8 and #9 in 3-5-2. This no longer will happen! If I put those players in those positions they will have a penalty (going yellow).

Also, Fullbacks will have a penalty if they're played in a back 3. CB's only allowed.

Damien

Staff
That's why I've switched to 4231. When the change happens I'll change the formation to the one with narrow AMs. Its the formation that probably most suits my players

Damien

Staff
De Gea (93)
Hassen (84)

Aurier (89) Ramos (95) Kompany (93) Rodríguez (91)
Stones (88) Zouma (88) Matip (89) Gaya (89)
---------------------------------------- Digne (89)

Vidal (94) Pogba (92)
Isco (92) Eriksen (91)

Özil (94) Götze (93) Bale (94)
Sterling (90) Son (90) Memphis (90)

Messi (99)
Griezmann (92)​

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
That's why I've switched to 4231. When the change happens I'll change the formation to the one with narrow AMs. Its the formation that probably most suits my players
I tried that formation in the single player and young and valencia need the wide version and i might have to play it in this as well because of ribeire

Damien

Staff
I tried that formation in the single player and young and valencia need the wide version and i might have to play it in this as well because of ribeire
Yeah, for some the wide version will be more suited but pretty much all of my AMs are suited to playing centrally which works fine. I think this season once the change goes through, more will start to switch to either variant of 4231

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yeah, for some the wide version will be more suited but pretty much all of my AMs are suited to playing centrally which works fine. I think this season once the change goes through, more will start to switch to either variant of 4231
Aye i'm bossing using that as Wolfsburg.

Damien

Staff
Aye i'm bossing using that as Wolfsburg.
Looks like some major rework in terms of utilizing players for everyone.
I've hardly used my Benfica side. Been using it to mainly see the new values of my players and the positional changes. I had my squad for this season and most of the outgoing sorted before Season 9 ended

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
May as well give everyone the bad news then. Should spark off some panic!

In the current SM AM's are able to play in Row 6. Hence I use Jovetic and Schurrle as #8 and #9 in 3-5-2. This no longer will happen! If I put those players in those positions they will have a penalty (going yellow).

Also, Fullbacks will have a penalty if they're played in a back 3. CB's only allowed.
That's me fecked then :( Formation change it is.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
This will be my formation then, hopefully Geis, Fabinho and Wendell goes up 1 so I get a bit more cover. I'm pretty relieved I got Xhaka in otherwise i'd be struggling a bit!

Damien

Staff

Test Gameworld Total: £541.5M

With value varying depending on concerns and morale, they'll probably be higher overall for me as my squad loves me.