Gaming The SM RedCafe League

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
Thanks, but i bugged TT to death when i started, so i think i got the hang of the game now...
I didn't when i got the first 17 offers for Kimmich though.
I asked TT before i decided to sell anyone, or who to sell, and this player in particular i should keep (even though i never heard of him).

When i started, i thought it was like FM, where i had to play young players to develop them.
:)
No worries.

Ye, don't sell him and listen to TT. #TSwisdomrightthere
I also say to sell me all those youngsters. :)

Martia11

Okay and what was the background behind that being accepted then being cancelled? And what was reaction of other manager involved?
Someone told me Lamela wasn't good. So I cancelled. Gythio told me that he thought I was running the team and not someone else.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Someone told me Lamela wasn't good. So I cancelled. Gythio told me that he thought I was running the team and not someone else.
All this is daft really. Personally I hope me joking with my one meme and a few smileys didn't upset you or cause you to change your mind over anything. If so, my apologies, but I sincerely doubt they are needed.

This is easily solved really. What do YOU want to do? Who do you want in your team? and what deal do you want to complete? If any? If you want to keep Blind, keep him, if you don't then take the best offer for YOU and YOUR TEAM. If you need Lamela or a player in his position and like that deal take that, if you prefer LB's deal take that, if you don't want either, then don't take either.

Put it down to experience and just remember next time how seriously upset people get over this. However, nobody can blame you for pulling out of a deal you didn't want to make. It's your team, your players. It's up to you. As I said, work out what benefits your team the best and go from there.

EDIT!

And just apologise and move on and put it down to experience. But don't feel bad for pulling out of a deal that wouldn't be good for you, or you weren't happy with. This game is usually a great laugh and we all get on and have fun, it's not usually as bitchy or as narky. Just enjoy it, it's a great game, good fun and a great group of people playing it as well. Best of luck in whatever you choose.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Yeah, so, as feared, drop is inevitable. My squad is not ready for Div 2 yet. Good thing is I have healthy financial status and I can rotate my squad without worry about losing points (cause I will lose regardless of what team I field :D)

Varun

Staff
All this is daft really. Personally I hope me joking with my one meme and a few smileys didn't upset you or cause you to change your mind over anything. If so, my apologies, but I sincerely doubt they are needed.

This is easily solved really. What do YOU want to do? Who do you want in your team? and what deal do you want to complete? If any? If you want to keep Blind, keep him, if you don't then take the best offer for YOU and YOUR TEAM. If you need Lamela or a player in his position and like that deal take that, if you prefer LB's deal take that, if you don't want either, then don't take either.

Put it down to experience and just remember next time how seriously upset people get over this. However, nobody can blame you for pulling out of a deal you didn't want to make. It's your team, your players. It's up to you. As I said, work out what benefits your team the best and go from there.

EDIT!

And just apologise and move on and put it down to experience. But don't feel bad for pulling out of a deal that wouldn't be good for you, or you weren't happy with. This game is usually a great laugh and we all get on and have fun, it's not usually as bitchy or as narky. Just enjoy it, it's a great game, good fun and a great group of people playing it as well. Best of luck in whatever you choose.
Good post.

It would be good btw if people didn't try ripping off newbies. It doesn't make the league good for people. 4mil + grujic for blind and then he's crying a river when the guy doesn't trust him.

Varun

Staff
That's the problem. Said a few times for anyone doing transfer deals - especially new players - to get advice from the likes of me and RedSky first. Been in the league since beginning and pretty much say things how we see them.
Herrera has been using my advice for a very small fee and has been making superb deals ever since. I'm like the DOF every club wished for.

langster

Scout
I think I agree with what langster said.
I'm not sure how to take that :lol: it's as if you are surprised.

Good post.

It would be good btw if people didn't try ripping off newbies. It doesn't make the league good for people. 4mil + grujic for blind and then he's crying a river when the guy doesn't trust him.
Thanks mate, just being honest though.

I'm really shocked, although it completely makes sense now as to why LB was kicking off so much and was so pissed off that the deal was cancelled and being so rude to everyone. Of course he would be upset! He was getting the deal of the century and ripping the poor lad right off. He might have agreed, but it's clear he didn't really understand what he was agreeing to or how the game/players work etc.

Varun

Staff
Litterbug has pleaded with me to post this. I'll be getting 5m for posting it which is great for me (thats a joke), but anyway:

Just read this fully and he actually tells aryan to ask him for transfer advice as people are vultures. This after trying to get him to do a 4.5mil + grujic deal for blind :lol:

Varun

Staff

I'm really shocked, although it completely makes sense now as to why LB was kicking off so much and was so pissed off that the deal was cancelled and being so rude to everyone. Of course he would be upset! He was getting the deal of the century and ripping the poor lad right off. He might have agreed, but it's clear he didn't really understand what he was agreeing to or how the game/players work etc.
LB is an utter cnut and has been from the off, aryan shouldn't take anything he says to heart. Only lesson here is to not accept deals till he's sure in the future even if that means taking couple of days to decide.

langster

Scout
To be honest Herrera and Dom have both offered me players and been really nice about it. Other than that I can't afford to buy anyone from managed clubs, I did make a joke with Damien about a player although was half serious, and he would have honoured it if I wanted to complete the deal, which I thought was really nice and admirable of him. MG also let me know about a decent player to buy as well. RS and That stinky reak TS have been really helpful in other aspects of the game too and SeaNNN when he played was hepful as well. Everyone seems to be cool and I've had great fun playing and really enjoyed it.

It's been great for me lately since my haemorrhage/aneurysm as it's take up a lot of my time and helped me relax and helped with my concentration and stuff when I search and research players. To be honest, without this place, I probably would still be in hospital. Although I'm still in the danger zone and am not guaranteed to survive it/suffer another one I can say the Caf and SM have both been amazing for me and everyone has been great, it's made me deal with recovery (so far) an awful lot easier than I think it could have been. So thanks so much to you all for that.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Week 5 - 10.5
Week 11 - 20
Week 21 - 30
Week 31

¦

8.26 - Sofiane Boufal (22/87) ¦ 85mins

7.85 - Timothy Fosu-Mensah (18/75) ¦ 68mins
7.75 - Piotr Zielinski (21/85) ¦ 90mins

7.55 - Vincent Janssen (21/85) ¦ 90mins

7.51 - Nadiem Amiri (19/80) ¦ 29mins

7.09 - Marvin Plattenhardt (24/86) ¦ 90mins

7.08 - Ibrahima Mbaye (21/84) ¦ 90mins

7.07 - Giuseppe Pezzella (18/75) ¦ 90mins
7.03 - Ousmane Dembele (18/80) ¦ 90mins
7.00 - John Guidetti (23/85) ¦ 83mins

6.97 - Diego Reyes (23/87) ¦ 90mins
6.96 - Jorge Mere (18/83) ¦ 90mins
6.90 - Dominique Heintz (22/85) ¦ 90mins

6.79 - Issa Diop (19/75) ¦ 90mins
6.45 - Nicolas Delgadillo (18/77) ¦ 23mins

6.42 - Rodrigo Bentancur (18/80) ¦ 40mins
6.37 - Gianluigi Donnarumma (17/85) ¦ 90mins
6.15 - Emre Tasdemir (20/83) ¦ 90mins
6.14 - Jonathan Leko (16/72) ¦ 10mins
6.09 - Leonardo Bittencourt (22/87) ¦ 90mins

n/a - Becker Alisson (23/87) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Karol Linetty (21/85) ¦ 90mins

n/a - Ondrej Duda (21/83) ¦ 78mins
n/a - Petar Stojanovic (20/82) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Bartosz Kapustka (19/82) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Diogo Jota (19/82) ¦ 90mins

n/a - Srdjan Babic (19/82) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Caglar Soyuncu (19/78) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Jeisson Vargas (18/78) ¦ 90mins

n/a - Pervis Estupinan (18/78) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Ianis Hagi (17/78) ¦ 77mins
n/a - Cesar Montes (19/77) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Luis Henrique (18/77) ¦ 44mins
n/a - Jesus Marimon (17/77) ¦ 84mins
n/a - Blas Riveros (18/76) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Rick van Drongelen (17/75) ¦ 68mins

Didn't Play:
Bench

Fabrizio Alastra (18/75)
Jean-Victor Makengo (17/75)

U21

Olivier Boscagli (18/78)
Dani Olmo (17/77)
Henrique Leandrinho (17/76)
Andres Ponce (19/75)
Simone Minelli (19/75)
Abdullahi Nura (18/75)
Gaetano Castrovilli (18/73)
Rayan Souici (18/72)
Tomas Conechny (17/70)
Vinko Soldo (18/70)

Injured
Joe Gomez (18/83)
Laszlo Benes (18/80)
Jerome Onguene (18/77)

No Match

Walace Souza (21/85)

Summary:
Players: 51
Played Ratio: 72.5%
Average Mins: 79mins
Average Rating: 6.97
Goals: 5
Assists: 4
Yellows: 4
Reds: 1

Last edited:

Varun

Staff
To be honest Herrera and Dom have both offered me players and been really nice about it. Other than that I can't afford to buy anyone from managed clubs, I did make a joke with Damien about a player although was half serious, and he would have honoured it if I wanted to complete the deal, which I thought was really nice and admirable of him. MG also let me know about a decent player to buy as well. RS and That stinky reak TS have been really helpful in other aspects of the game too and SeaNNN when he played was hepful as well. Everyone seems to be cool and I've had great fun playing and really enjoyed it.

It's been great for me lately since my haemorrhage/aneurysm as it's take up a lot of my time and helped me relax and helped with my concentration and stuff when I search and research players. To be honest, without this place, I probably would still be in hospital. Although I'm still in the danger zone and am not guaranteed to survive it/suffer another one I can say the Caf and SM have both been amazing for me and everyone has been great, it's made me deal with recovery (so far) an awful lot easier than I think it could have been. So thanks so much to you all for that.
Read that 5 times and yet couldn't spot my name. Is there white text I still can't spot? I think there is.

langster

Scout
Read that 5 times and yet couldn't spot my name. Is there white text I still can't spot? I think there is.
You plank, of course you have been helpful, GS has too. Sorry as you can tell my memory isn't great and also my long posts are awful nowadays and my comprehension isn't great. It's pissing me off really. So sorry If I left you out x It wasn't intentional. :(

MJJ

You and @Varun are being unfair here, the deal was 20m plus guric. Thats not ripping the newbie off, but a fair deal. Going by his opening offer is a misrepresentation of events.

langster

Scout
You and @Varun are being unfair here, the deal was 20m plus guric. Thats not ripping the newbie off, but a fair deal. Going by his opening offer is a misrepresentation of events.
I didn't realise it said that.

Anyway, that's after all the events mate. Look back at where all this started. The lad made a post saying he was getting £10mill at the end of the season, that's all I saw. So I posted a meme saying O'rly as a joke. then some smileys in response to the others who were joking as well. And because of that I have been subjected to relentless insults all night and even after apologising when I didn't really do much wrong, and also trying to appease him despite his continued and relentless vitriol and wouldn't listen to any reasoning. Have I deserved that?

Varun

Staff
It's the 4.5mil + grujic offer that I called a rip off. 20mil on top is a fair deal which is why my post here was to ask how and when he's getting the additional 10mil and not to mock the deal.