Television The Sopranos

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

“You’re at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroad.”

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I can never forget the tweet that said the second Vito image always registers as a screenshot from Star Wars :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

This is the greatest music video I've ever seen.

GueRed

To get me into the Christmas spirit I'm going to go back and revisit Sopranos Season 3 Episode 10 - To Save Us All From Satan's Power

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
25th Anniversary Party

"

"

Furio :drool:

ps. just realised that the fat son of Frank Sobotka in "The Deuce", is actually James Gandolfini's kid. Not a very good actor, is he?

I hope he is decent in Saints of Newark. Gonna definitely watch that after my current Sopranos re-run.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Furio :drool:

ps. just realised that the fat son of Frank Sobotka in "The Deuce", is actually James Gandolfini's kid. Not a very good actor, is he?

I hope he is decent in Saints of Newark. Gonna definitely watch that after my current Sopranos re-run.
Many Saints is an enjoyable watch as long as you don't expect Sopranos level quality. It helps bridge a few storyline gaps between the past and the Sopranos.

IRELANDUNITED

Just finished watch The Sopranos for the first time. My god what a show. Does anyone else feel that there was a lot of surprising storylines that never really had a conclusion? Like when Tony and Bobby had a fight? I thought that was going to have a major impact on the rest of the series but it was never mentioned again. A lot of stories seemed to just happen but never gets spoken about again nor had they and real long term impact on the show. Maybe that’s the brilliance of it.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Just finished watch The Sopranos for the first time. My god what a show. Does anyone else feel that there was a lot of surprising storylines that never really had a conclusion? Like when Tony and Bobby had a fight? I thought that was going to have a major impact on the rest of the series but it was never mentioned again. A lot of stories seemed to just happen but never gets spoken about again nor had they and real long term impact on the show. Maybe that’s the brilliance of it.
The Russian guy who ran away from Paulie/Chris also never turned up again.