Television The Sopranos

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Good decision. Only the first and last season were any good. The last season (7) was heavily focused on Goggins' character and he nailed it.
I thought there were some very good seasons in the middle. Off the top of my head 4 and 5 are good. 6 I remember being poor.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
About to make this the next series we watch. Hope it lives up to its reputation

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’d love it to get remastered - HBO don’t know their target market at all. We all want a UKD, HDR re dubbed re-run running weekly

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Forgot how bad Jackie Jrs death scene was. Vito appearing out of nowhere, the blood already on the snow and then Vito taking about 30 seconds to get in the car :lol: so clunky.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Junior is such a brilliant character.

Starting the 4th season. Gandolfini's weight increase is more apparent now. He was big in the earlier seasons obviously but he carried it well.

Forgot how bad Jackie Jrs death scene was. Vito appearing out of nowhere, the blood already on the snow and then Vito taking about 30 seconds to get in the car :lol: so clunky.
How the feck is Vito that stealthy? Plus Jackie being on one side of the road, gets shot and ends up on the other side of the road. Vito must've used a fecking cannon.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Paulie's selfishness is fecking legendary.

Tony: "Poor little girl. She has 3rd degree burns on 80% of her body."

Paulie: "You wouldn't believe the week I've had."

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Think this might be the greatest scene of TV ever made, it's just perfect:

A mafia intervention ends with them kicking the shit out of the guy on the ground.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
There's a scene in Season 4 where Tony calls up Chris whilst he's sleeping and needs him to do something. Tony pauses for a few seconds and starts speaking again and then it cuts to Chris startling back awake :lol: Such a subtle thing but it really made me laugh.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Think this might be the greatest scene of TV ever made, it's just perfect:

A mafia intervention ends with them kicking the shit out of the guy on the ground.
:lol: Just realized I need to rewatch this soon

2cents

Scout
There's a scene in Season 4 where Tony calls up Chris whilst he's sleeping and needs him to do something. Tony pauses for a few seconds and starts speaking again and then it cuts to Chris startling back awake :lol: Such a subtle thing but it really made me laugh.
This too :lol:

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Tony: Let me ask you a question; you think Ralph’s a little.. weird about women?
Silvio: I don’t know Ton’ .. I mean err he beat one to death, just for err.. I forget. Why was it again?

Gazza

The 'wake' for Livia is probably one of the greatest scenes in Television. I've always loved Christopher's "They got no proof, they got nothing" rant about whether no two people can look alike, but I hadn't noticed Arti Bucco losing his patience as Janice rambles on. But the best part is the guy in the background coming down the stairs behind Tony before going back upstairs, which I'd never noticed until now. Then there's classics like Hesh's "Between brain and mouth, there was no interlocutor". Just one of the best scenes ever. There doesn't seem to be a clip of the whole scene on YouTube, unusually.

lsd

The Oracle

Was it to cut Ralphie's body up? Always a nice phone call to get when you are of your head

2cents

Scout
The 'wake' for Livia is probably one of the greatest scenes in Television. I've always loved Christopher's "They got no proof, they got nothing" rant about whether no two people can look alike, but I hadn't noticed Arti Bucco losing his patience as Janice rambles on. But the best part is the guy in the background coming down the stairs behind Tony before going back upstairs, which I'd never noticed until now. Then there's classics like Hesh's "Between brain and mouth, there was no interlocutor". Just one of the best scenes ever. There doesn't seem to be a clip of the whole scene on YouTube, unusually.
The whole episode is really great, for me it’s the marker for when the Sopranos starts turning a lot darker.

Roosney

That old man in the stairs still bothers the feck out of me. Was it a ghost? It wasn't any of the guests that's for sure.

Leg-End

That old man in the stairs still bothers the feck out of me. Was it a ghost? It wasn't any of the guests that's for sure.
I think it's just an extra and the subtle gag is them returning to the room only to quickstep away from Janice's bullshit.