The Spurs Exodus

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The wheels are falling off and a lot of players might become available or force their way out.

Who would you take from their squad and why?

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
The better question is who wouldn't you take? Considering a combined XI would contain mostly Spurs players, bar Aurier & Lloris most would get in squad/ XI or argueably should be

Son. Without a doubt.

Maybe Moura, I wanted him all those years ago.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Only players we'd have a chance of signing are those in the final year of their contracts (and even then, those'll be off to teams like Juventus). For any of the others, Levy would probably want the deeds to Old Trafford.

The summer could be the time to get Kane. He may need to ask for a transfer but if Poch, Erickson, and the 2CBs all go, why the hell would he stay?

prateik

Son.. yeah..
If Kane isnt stupid expensive, then sure..

No on else really.. will look elsewhere for midfielders.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'd love Son. Would be an exciting signing.

Kane would be a proper United striker.

Our only hope would be them really wanting to stay in England.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Kane for £180m sounds about right.

NK86

Son, and that's not even a question. What a player he has turned out to be.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
The love in for Son here is kind of funny. He’s a great player and I love him, but he gets so much of a free pass sometimes.

Goes missing quite often and isn’t clinical enough. Exciting player but better than Kane? Not on your life.

TrustInOle

Kane........ Should throw our whole budget at him in my opinion, try for a midfielder in Jan and the go all out for Kane in the summer, even if there was a 10% chance of this happening, that should be enough motivation considering our striker would be sorted for next 5/6 years or longer, as he is not a striker based on pace.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
All the good players are 27+ next summer.

Son 28.
Kane 27
Eriksen 28
The two CB are 31.

Not too many players 27+ seem to work out these days for us or other clubs.

NoLogo

Kane. Top class striker. Exactly what we need. That being said we might very well finish below them and Real might prove to be a much more interesting destination.

Eriksen on a free would be worth a punt. But given that he will be able to leave on a free transfer he will probably join Juve. I think they only have signed 10 central midfielders on a free right now and could do with a couple more.

TrustInOle

Why would he come here? He would have his pick of any team.
In my own opinion, I can't see Kane goin abroad except if Poch goes to Madrid, and even then its a maybe. So, i see him staying in England, and other than Man City, who else would be in for him, of afford him? Chelsea and Arsenal arnt going to happen. Plus he could see United as a chance to build on his legacy, if he feels his contribution would be enough to push us forward and back towards to top.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Why would he come here? He would have his pick of any team.
No he wouldnt. Liverpool and City wouldn't go for him. Barca wouldn't, Bayern wouldn't unless theyre replacing Lewandowski (no need to yet) and especially not at the cost. If he would leave I don't think there would be that many clubs in for him at his price.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Son, Kane, Eriksen, Maura, Sanchez, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Winks, Rose...

I mean, it's bad at the moment for them but don't for a second think we're not in a worse place right now.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
No he wouldnt. Liverpool and City wouldn't go for him. Barca wouldn't, Bayern wouldn't unless theyre replacing Lewandowski (no need to yet) and especially not at the cost. If he would leave I don't think there would be that many clubs in for him at his price.
Madrid would take him.

fps

I would be concerned that Kane has already hit his career high point. He has had some bad ankle injuries, always been rushed back, and played a tonne of football without a break. He currently looks jaded.

red4ever 79

I would be concerned that Kane has already hit his career high point. He has had some bad ankle injuries, always been rushed back, and played a tonne of football without a break. He currently looks jaded.
Give me a jaded one legged Harry Kane over our strikers any day of the week

Lee565

Would happily swap rashford for son, i reckon levy would do it but our club seem to think rashford is like the second coming of Rooney

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
All the good players are 27+ next summer.

Son 28.
Kane 27
Eriksen 28
The two CB are 31.

Not too many players 27+ seem to work out these days for us or other clubs.
They're 27, not 37. If they don't rely heavily on pace you can expect at least 5 solid years from them.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I'd take Eriksen for sure, and Vertonghen of the ones that will be out of a contract.
Kane, Son and Ndombele do interest me as well, but they won't be sold.