The Spurs Exodus

Sanche7

Kane and Eriksen on free transfer. Buying Kane would probably mean spending our entire transfer budget but considering the lack of proper strikers, it should be Kane. I love Son but we won't be able to afford both. But let's be real, Levy ain't selling and even if he is, not to us and even if he's ready to sell to us, Kane ain't coming here

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Son would instantly become our best attacker.

Bloedrood

Can see Vertonghen going back to Ajax next season, maybe even Alderweireld.

Traub

In my own opinion, I can't see Kane goin abroad except if Poch goes to Madrid, and even then its a maybe. So, i see him staying in England, and other than Man City, who else would be in for him, of afford him? Chelsea and Arsenal arnt going to happen. Plus he could see United as a chance to build on his legacy, if he feels his contribution would be enough to push us forward and back towards to top.
No he wouldnt. Liverpool and City wouldn't go for him. Barca wouldn't, Bayern wouldn't unless theyre replacing Lewandowski (no need to yet) and especially not at the cost. If he would leave I don't think there would be that many clubs in for him at his price.
I could definitely see him going to Madrid. I think Levy will price him out of a move within England, which may leave Madrid as the likely destination.
Having said that, it's entirely possible he would pick staying at Spurs over moving to us.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The love in for Son here is kind of funny. He’s a great player and I love him, but he gets so much of a free pass sometimes.

Goes missing quite often and isn’t clinical enough. Exciting player but better than Kane? Not on your life.
Son is very good. But no chance would I take him over Kane. That's madness.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I watched the game and, wow, that was a scary perfomance for Spurs fans. They've completely given up, they look miles worse than us. Not sure what the situation is behind the scenes but something has to happen for them.

Honestly, given their standing in the PL recently, that was the worst performance I've seen in such a long time. Their players just didn't look bothered at all. I'd be reluctant to bring any if them here based on that.

dev1l

I watched the game and, wow, that was a scary perfomance for Spurs fans. They've completely given up, they look miles worse than us. Not sure what the situation is behind the scenes but something has to happen for them.

Honestly, given their standing in the PL recently, that was the worst performance I've seen in such a long time. Their players just didn't look bothered at all. I'd be reluctant to bring any if them here based on that.
Seems there are issues in the dressing room...which is worst thing to happen in any football club(that s why it cannot be run like a blue Chip company..)

Canagel

Ndombele, Moura and maybe Rose as stop gap. Our weakest area is midfield, RW and LB.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Ndombele, Moura and maybe Rose as stop gap. Our weakest area is midfield, RW and LB.
Wouldn't take Rose and Moura. Don't think they are that good and haven't seen enough of Ndombele.

Icemav

I want Son.

Spurs hace been an overrated team for a while now. They have good not great players and a good not great manager. They gained some consistency and had a well balanced team. Now the wheel are coming off because the players and manager have lost their desire.

dev1l

Moura will fit in very well on the right hand side.
Rose I m not convinced about him.

Canagel

Wouldn't take Rose and Moura. Don't think they are that good and haven't seen enough of Ndombele.
Plugging the holes in our first 11 and improving the balance of our team is more important than going for the best players without thinking how they are supposed to fit in our team. Son may be better than Moura for eg (I don't see any big difference) but it's makes no sense for us to add yet another LW when we are still using the likes of Periera, Lingard and Mata at RW. We have a defensive RB so it should be balanced out by offensive LB, we have no CM and so on... . Anyhow they wouldn't be by first choices but we need that profile of players desperately.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Kane and NDombele. Son is certainly good enough but I think he’s just a tad old.

Edit: He’s only 27? Thought he was 29 ish.

Le Red

All the good players are 27+ next summer.

Son 28.
Kane 27
Eriksen 28
The two CB are 31.

Not too many players 27+ seem to work out these days for us or other clubs.
Some of the greatest signings in football were players of that age. We got plenty of youth already.

Amerifan

Son, Kane, Eriksen, Poch. Offer them Mata, Lingard, Matic and maybe a £100K cash sweetener. Move Ole to DOF. Done. :D

Amerifan

I don’t know what’s going on over there. It’s like the players forgot how to play, and Poch forgot how to manage. Honestly, if the entire squad was on a work-to-rule industrial action I’m not sure we could tell the difference. Something is going on behind the scenes that has everyone out of sorts. Too much quality for those performances.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Manager Poch(£21m year contract)
Kane (£180m)

To be honest, I believe Pochettino relationship with Kane is very strong. He can lure him to United as our manager. I wouldn’t want anyone else beside Son or N’Dombele.

De Gea
AWB - Linderlof - Maguire - Shaw
Mctominay - Fabian Ruiz
Sancho - Pogba - Martial/Rashford
Kane

Sancho (£120m)
Fabian Ruiz (£80m)

Board should make a statement and back poch like this. A more economical approach if we don’t make champions league in particular...

De Gea
Mctominay
N’Dombele(*Eriksen) - Pogba
Son/Greenwood - Martial/Håland - Rashy/James

*Most likely we will get Eriksen. Would be a big mistake.

dev1l

Manager Poch(£21m year contract)
Kane (£180m)

To be honest, I believe Pochettino relationship with Kane is very strong. He can lure him to United as our manager. I wouldn’t want anyone else beside Son or N’Dombele.

De Gea
Mctominay - Fabian Ruiz
Sancho - Pogba - Martial/Rashford
Kane

Sancho (£120m)
Fabian Ruiz (£80m)

Board should make a statement and back poch like this. A more economical approach if we don’t make champions league in particular...

De Gea
Mctominay
N’Dombele(*Eriksen) - Pogba
Son/Greenwood - Martial/Håland - Rashy/James

*Most likely we will get Eriksen. Would be a big mistake.
Ok.now you can switch off the console..:)

dev1l

Real Madrid spent £400m plus to rebuild. Manchester United is as big as Real Madrid. We can afford that type of spending. However, I also put a more economical approach.
True but Real Madrid aren't required to make any profits... Unlike us.
The Glazers will never spend that amount of money in 1 year

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
The wheels are falling off and a lot of players might become available or force their way out.

Who would you take from their squad and why?
Ericksen first. We lack a creative brain in midfield. He is the answer to what we lack the most.

Then Son. A guy would get goals as a winger on either side and as a center forward. Would be amazing to have a him on the right and James wide left

Eric's Seagull

Real Madrid spent £400m plus to rebuild. Manchester United is as big as Real Madrid. We can afford that type of spending. However, I also put a more economical approach.
Would really love to see us spend £400m but couldn't see us spending that in 3 years. If we could gt any players from Spurs I would like Kane but I've heard £250m would be the figure dont know if this is true but that would be nearly our whole 2 year budgt in my opinion. I would also like Son, Ndombelle and Eriksen but couldn't see any happening sadly :(

RedCurry

Harry Kane. I can’t stress enough how much he’d transform this United side. Now that would be a Fergie type of buy to go and buy the biggest PL striker.

edcunited1878

I'd take Winks, Sanchez, Sessengon, Lamela and Son. Kane will not come.

Winks is a good, reliable center mid who can play in a double pivot or work with a CAM allowing him to roam around more.

Sanchez is a solid, young backup who can improve as CB. Sessengon can play LB, LWB or lefr midfield. Lamela has a good work rate, can play across the attacking line and defensively active. Son is a match winner.

AFC NimbleThumb

Alli’s star has dipped so low he’d likely represent great value.

I personally prefer goalscoring 10s over playmakers [don't kill me] & would love to see him playing there for us in that Lampard/younger Scholesey role [total different class of player but think he has another level in him].

I have no doubt Son would be a United player now if Sir Alex were in charge so I’d have him too.

redshaw

Kane Son Moura Eriksen

But Levy says no.

Kane is signed to Spurs to 2024 and is the most important part if Spurs are to bounce back under a new manager or not. He won't be sold unless for a gigantic fee, thus I doubt he'll move in the next few years.

We need a Matic replacement but not sure what's going on with theirs.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Poch, Son and Lo Celso (he’s not theirs yet, but I’d have him from their current squad).