The Tottenham Hotspur 2020/21 thread

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Foyth left before Paratici joined.

Even so, this guy's job is to sell players?
He has been brought in to run the football side of things, top to bottom, without Levy butting his nose in (time will tell). We still have an awful lot of shit to get off the books. Dier, Winks, Lamella, Alli, Sanchez I would say are on that list.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Do they even have a head coach yet? Truly shambolic from them, what are the predictions for next season if Kane goes? 10th?

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
No yet but its 99% likey its going to be Fonseca.
Hardly an inspiring managerial appointment to convince Kane to stay on. Or have Spurs realised that bird has already flown and are just trying to get as much cash as possible from his sale? At least then Paratici and Fonseca will have a bit of a war chest for the rebuild I guess, which will be needed given Vinicius was a loan and if Kane is sold you do not even have a striker.

Who would Spurs go for, what strikers are available that Spurs could get with no European football?

krentz

Paratici and Ribalta are frauds, Beppe Marrotta is the real deal. I remember the uproar here when Ribalta left for some Russian club, where is he now? Parma? people (including those crybabies who threw tantrum at that time) hardly cares about him anymore.

Just a thought. Perhaps Kane has a gentleman’s agreement if he stayed one more year then he would be sold for a price less than 100m
I believe he and Levy have a gentleman’s agreement where he could leave for free in 2024. ;)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Foyth gone, Aurier nearly gone and now Sissoko seems on his way, Paratici seems to be doing what he was brought to do.
Fills some space to get in a decent RB as assume Doherty would also be sold if you had decent offers. Who you looking at, Max Aarons?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Hardly an inspiring managerial appointment to convince Kane to stay on. Or have Spurs realised that bird has already flown and are just trying to get as much cash as possible from his sale? At least then Paratici and Fonseca will have a bit of a war chest for the rebuild I guess, which will be needed given Vinicius was a loan and if Kane is sold you do not even have a striker.

Who would Spurs go for, what strikers are available that Spurs could get with no European football?
Have no idea what's going on, he's a bit uninspiring but have done a bit of research on him and seems to be a pretty attacking coach and a likable guy, maybe too nice. As I always do I will get behind the pair of them until I have reason to think they arent up to it.

As for a striker, no idea that's what the Paratici if for, we had an option to by Vinicius but hope we don't take it.

Fills some space to get in a decent RB as assume Doherty would also be sold if you had decent offers. Who you looking at, Max Aarons?
I don't think Doherty will be sold, he is more a RWB and Fonseca plays with 3 at the back.