The Tottenham Hotspur 2020/21 thread

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Whomever posted this the other day, hats off to you. :lol:

Shiva87

From winning the league and back to normality in the space of 30 mins!!

worked well bringing in Bale!
More like 15 mins! What a turn around. Although Bale should have buried the chance in extra time - this is exactly what you get with Jose's teams these days. Allowing others to come back into it by giving them the ball.

We did it so many times under him that the hangover is still there. No reason West Ham should be drawing that game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bottle job is a phrase totally overused in football - but that was an incredible case of it.

Let's take Son off and end up throwing the game away. Amazing.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Cant wait to see who he throws under the bus.

Dele Alli will have company soon enough.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
You hate him so much, don't you?
Mourinho? Not really. I don't hate him at all. I thought he was a bad fit for us and usually find his brand of football boring but none of that amounts to "hate". Saying he's not among the 3 greatest ever managers and that spurs won't win the league is the stuff of hate for you?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That was against the run of the game, really, but fair enough; that last was ridiculously good.

Still a lot of promise there, albeit the defence needs a bit of tinkering.
West Ham created better chances going by expected goals. 1.42 v 1.57

Almost same shots attempted too.

vodrake

Just as the Mourinho fans had thought it safe to stick their heads above the parapet again :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
West Ham tbf looked a threat all game, still feel Spurs have a shot at the league if VVD is out for the rest of the season but they'll need to sort their own defence out which looks awful itself

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Even beating us 6-1 cant give Spurs the momentum not to keep being Spursy. :rolleyes:

Robbie Boy

I checked the score and it was 3-1 with not long left. I assumed they had one it until I got home and saw they Spurs'd it up good and proper :lol:

Okey

Moyesy you beauty! What a way to puncture the wild optimism that was setting in amongst Tottenham fans. Was starting to get nauseating.

Irwin99

Got to sort out the defence if they want to get anywhere. I keep hearing they might change to a back 3 eventually.