- Dec 28, 2013
- I think he would improve simply from cutting out the "dribble my way thru wall of defenders" stunt that he attempts at least half a dozen times every game. He is not very good at it. It comes off sometimes (rarely) and he looks amazing but that's a heavy price to pay.
- Someone could also teach him how to run fast with the ball with his head up. I am surprised no one has worked on this with him cause he is also not very good at it, gets ball all tangled up in the feet or usually ends up leaving the ball behind.
- His aerial game is virtually non existent.
- Doesn't make nearly any runs off the ball.
- His shooting is atrocious (not last game of course). Many times he simply goes for power and shoots straight at the GK when the entire goal is wide open. Didn't Van Gaal tell him to aim for the corners? Why is this so complex?