The trojan horse Mourinho - in depth analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jem

Ok, I'm done with the club right now. This situation is actually far worse than the Moyes one. In Moyes we had a charlatan - however, he wanted to do his best and had intentions to win and take the club forward. He just didn't have the knowledge or tools to do so. He set us back to a level that can be compared to Tottenham 10 years ago.

LVG - as usual he will look even better when you look at it in hindsight. He's growing for every minute now and I wouldn't be surprised to see a little chapter on him in the club's cabinet. With only a bit of luck there might even been a small statue - of course not the size of the biggest legends, but something like a face sculpture. We could discuss this matter for a lifetime without reaching a conclusion. Let's just leave it with a FA cup title. People seem to underestimate the difficulty with reaching to the very top in that competition. It's one hell of an achievement!

So let's go over to Mourinho. Last night he really shocked me. I've gone from hating him to fearing him. It all started getting spooky when we lost to Feyenoord in september, right after a horrible defeat to City. I said then that was the worse performance in our club's history. It was just unreal. We followed that up with a 3-1 loss vs Watford :houllier: SAF would never have had that. He'd be fuming after the City loss and go on to win 5-6 games in a row!!

So just what the hell is going on? I'll tell you my thoughts.

Guys, I'm afraid we've got ourself a full blooded psychopath as a manager. If you look at his behavior at the club it's unheard of. Yes, LVG had his shit with Di Maria and Memphis, but never did he let it get personal. I'm talking about Schweinsteiger here. This has become a virus in the club and we are now seeing the results of it. Mourinho is not a team builder - he's a freaking monster. He's constantly seeking for confrontation to scare the players at his own club, opposition club or people associated with football in any way. He started out softly with including Rooney etc, but it was always in the plan to overtake the power at the club.

At Madrid he went straight into the wall. He went into a fight with Cassillias and we all know how that ended. The club was in deep trouble for a long while until they got rid of him. At Chelsea it continued. This is because of some mental problem he's been getting of lately. Just listen to the way he talks, he just can't behave in the public room, he's just got to attack referees or players or even his staff. He needs house-training right now.

I called this before we signed him and had to retreat from that opinion right away after being HATE ATTACKED by the CAF!! I wanted to hang on to LVG. I saw the trouble coming from a mile away with that staff bullshit at Chelsea. And look at where we are now. IN DEEP SHIT. And it will get worse. He's now buying himself time by taking Schweinsteiger back into training in the frist team. I bet Schweiny is just in there to get more humiliation.

This freak is so sick that he even signs players that he can bully if there are not enough victims in the club. Take Mhiki for example last night. WHAT THE feck WAS THAT CONTRIBUTE MORE BULLSHIT?? :eek:

He knows he's lost right now. Just where the hell is he heading after a failure at our club? No big club will want him and he will never take on a shit job. Unfortunately we're stuck with him because we're already paying wages for both Moyes and LVG and can never afford having a third guy on the payroll + new manager (and who the hell would be the new manager????). I think this will cost us millions of pounds and will take years to repair - if it's even possible to do. RIP MAN UNITED!!!!:(
Yeah LVG never singled out players for criticism nor froze out those he had no time for....

Abizzz

Take the hysteria and the "trojan horse" part out of it and I agree with a lot of what the op is stating.

Is anyone seriously not worried about the following points:
- Mourinho's man management. (Forget about Schweinsteiger. I'm worried he's lost his touch to maneuver the fine line between motivating his players and antagonizing them. He's always created "us vs. them" situations, as of late he seems to see the players as a part of "them")
-The lack of a plan to utilize the best players in the team. Say what you like about Van Gaal, but he had a plan as to how to use Martial's skills. We're either going to get the best out of Ibra now or never. He's a 35 year old with huge mileage, he won't adopt to the league, he'll decline fast and soon, Jose needs to find a way to exploit his strengths while he still has them. At the same time Martial and Pogba need roles that best suit their abilities, instead of playing positions just because they are the most able to play those.
-Mourinho has lost a lot of his "winning aura" right now. He's had a sustained period of bad results including getting the sack. No two ways about it, any manager of a PL team must be feeling he can get a win over Mou right now. A big part of being hard to beat is the opposition thinking you are hard to beat, he's got a lot of work to do to getting there.
-Bucket loads of money have been spent last summer, yet here he is complaining about having to use 2 left backs at center back.
In all seriousness , sometimes I have the feeling he's sitting in front of a mirror and complaining to himself in press conferences.

All that said, I feel it's way too early to judge Mou's tenure at OT. Results have been disappointing and there's reasons to be concerned, but there's enough proof of his ability to still believe he can turn this around.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
OP is as good as it gets. Would read again.

6/10

lewwoo

"Who's that guy with the funny surname mickytar? mitacar? Plays in Germany." "Mkhitaryian boss?" " Yes thats him. Sign him. I fancy bullying him. Got one of those faces" "ok boss"

Snafu17

Remember, if you want to sound REALLY serious and REALLY ANGRY you need to type in all caps for CERTAIN parts of YOUR posts. And also don't forget the multiple punctuation marks!!!!

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Ok, I'm done with the club right now. This situation is actually far worse than the Moyes one. In Moyes we had a charlatan - however, he wanted to do his best and had intentions to win and take the club forward. He just didn't have the knowledge or tools to do so. He set us back to a level that can be compared to Tottenham 10 years ago.

LVG - as usual he will look even better when you look at it in hindsight. He's growing for every minute now and I wouldn't be surprised to see a little chapter on him in the club's cabinet. With only a bit of luck there might even been a small statue - of course not the size of the biggest legends, but something like a face sculpture. We could discuss this matter for a lifetime without reaching a conclusion. Let's just leave it with a FA cup title. People seem to underestimate the difficulty with reaching to the very top in that competition. It's one hell of an achievement!

So let's go over to Mourinho. Last night he really shocked me. I've gone from hating him to fearing him. It all started getting spooky when we lost to Feyenoord in september, right after a horrible defeat to City. I said then that was the worse performance in our club's history. It was just unreal. We followed that up with a 3-1 loss vs Watford :houllier: SAF would never have had that. He'd be fuming after the City loss and go on to win 5-6 games in a row!!

Guys, I'm afraid we've got ourself a full blooded psychopath as a manager. If you look at his behavior at the club it's unheard of. Yes, LVG had his shit with Di Maria and Memphis, but never did he let it get personal. I'm talking about Schweinsteiger here. This has become a virus in the club and we are now seeing the results of it. Mourinho is not a team builder - he's a freaking monster. He's constantly seeking for confrontation to scare the players at his own club, opposition club or people associated with football in any way. He started out softly with including Rooney etc, but it was always in the plan to overtake the power at the club.

At Madrid he went straight into the wall. He went into a fight with Cassillias and we all know how that ended. The club was in deep trouble for a long while until they got rid of him. At Chelsea it continued. This is because of some mental problem he's been getting of lately. Just listen to the way he talks, he just can't behave in the public room, he's just got to attack referees or players or even his staff. He needs house-training right now.

I called this before we signed him and had to retreat from that opinion right away after being HATE ATTACKED by the CAF!! I wanted to hang on to LVG. I saw the trouble coming from a mile away with that staff bullshit at Chelsea. And look at where we are now. IN DEEP SHIT. And it will get worse. He's now buying himself time by taking Schweinsteiger back into training in the frist team. I bet Schweiny is just in there to get more humiliation.

This freak is so sick that he even signs players that he can bully if there are not enough victims in the club. Take Mhiki for example last night. WHAT THE feck WAS THAT CONTRIBUTE MORE BULLSHIT?? :eek:

He knows he's lost right now. Just where the hell is he heading after a failure at our club? No big club will want him and he will never take on a shit job. Unfortunately we're stuck with him because we're already paying wages for both Moyes and LVG and can never afford having a third guy on the payroll + new manager (and who the hell would be the new manager????). I think this will cost us millions of pounds and will take years to repair - if it's even possible to do. RIP MAN UNITED!!!!:(
Delete your fingers

Zoo

The constant wumming must get boring.

Handré1990

Call up your shrink and tell him you need stronger happy pills, preferably prozac, and while you're at it call up your dealer and ask for some serious indica. You'll feel a lot better after, all relaxed and happy:)

SirAF

Ageist

:lol:

izec

Since when do people take Successfull's threads and posts serious?

They are always good for a chuckle and then you move on.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Given the life-draining boredom of our team in recent years I'd actually quite like a full-on pyscopath in charge.
Lets fight and kill, win or lose, three points or none, feck the consequences, attack.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Ah, yes – hilarious, etc. Or, alternatively, egad what nonsense, etc.

It's a thing nowadays, it seems. You don't really know – are they wind-up merchants or just pathologically stupid? Same thing with that Brazilian cnut who thinks he's funny – or alternatively, who is a bit special.

What rhymes with tiresome cnuts?

Al-jose Mourin-son

Misleading title.. OP needs to learn what a trojan horse is.

As for Mourinho being a psychopath, I assume you would say the same for Pep? He booted out Hart and froze Yaya for a comment by his agent. Nasty psychopath.

As for Mkhitaryan, I am loving this theory. Mourinho scouting for the best player to bully, convince the board to pay all that money just so he can have someone to bully. Perfect. Nothing to do with Mkhitaryan being a very slow starter and took him 2 years at Dortmund to settle in. Can't be Jose realising he's not at the right level yet. No, that would be a crazy theory. The truth must be Mourinho bought him so he could bully him. It was obvious from the start!
This.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
:lol: That was an entertaining read. Maybe it's time to revive that Redcafe Meltdown thread.

Fridge chutney

This is simply an embarrassing rant. Some of the conspiracies you spout are pure delusion. Even if you make a valid point or two, it is lost in the hysteria. Get a grip!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's got everything; a power struggle, mental health problems, bullying, a horse.

I'm taking successfuls side on this, just for a change of pace.

bugmat

Nah he ousted schweinsteiger to get the other lads on side after what he had heard about the trips to Germany etc.

He knew first things first was he needed the big players and old dogs on side.

Only once he had gone as far as alienating him and it been too far gone he realised the real backstabbing cnuts are still within the squad.
ThHis tbf - Rooney and sadly Carrick - the olde lads have been doing it since Louis' days - media leaks. They have boht been sideline due to form and age respectively and are getting their stabs in as results go. It'sa big mess and somebody has to clean it up - cant keep changing managers so it's got to be Mou now.

Smores

Ah, yes – hilarious, etc. Or, alternatively, egad what nonsense, etc.

It's a thing nowadays, it seems. You don't really know – are they wind-up merchants or just pathologically stupid? Same thing with that Brazilian cnut who thinks he's funny – or alternatively, who is a bit special.

What rhymes with tiresome cnuts?
There's been several during my time on here, they get a bit of attention for a stupid post and gradually mould themselves into the caf jester because they enjoy the attention. Some people enjoy being the class clown i guess

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
This thread is a trainwreck!

CLOSE SHUTTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.