The True Geordie

R'hllor

Never was a big follower of the guy, watched some of his early stuff. Dunno why but this one was decent watch for some reason.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell

Never was a big follower of the guy, watched some of his early stuff. Dunno why but this one was decent watch for some reason.
Not a regular viewer/listener of his but I agree, that was a decent watch.

He turned into a bit of a smug cnut with the car purchases and living arrangements; let’s hope he’s learnt his lesson and is less materialistic and image-conscious these days.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The racist bigot is slowly but surely getting cancelled. Good to see.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I have no idea who this lad is but isn't that a bit of an over reaction?

A shitty attempt at an edgy joke but is it worth being canceled over?

Rodgerzzz

Used to enjoy Brian's stuff a few years back, his tales about being a deep sea welder were pretty cool and he always generally came across as quite down to earth. I guess the Youtube/Influencer highlife claimed another one.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I have no idea who this lad is but isn't that a bit of an over reaction?

A shitty attempt at an edgy joke but is it worth being canceled over?
He won't be cancelled. There's enough people who think making racist jokes in 2022 is no big deal to keep him going.

Totally understandable that some businesses don't want to associate with him though. He should try to get a Daily Mail deal.

RunTheTrap

Supports
Arsenal
Very silly of him to let Andrew Tate get under his skin and say something as stupid so asinine like that.

Mr. Robot

He’s a gargantuan cnut who loves the sound of his own annoying voice. Hopefully his big fat snorting head gets cancelled and we never have to see the likes of him, that posh knob Laurence and that manchild McKola on our screens again.

Matst1

He’s a gargantuan cnut who loves the sound of his own annoying voice. Hopefully his big fat snorting head gets cancelled and we never have to see the likes of him, that posh knob Laurence and that manchild McKola on our screens again.
He’s anti man United too, him and that posh twat always like to I throw shade and make unfunny jokes about United. Really annoying

Edwards6

Watched the apology video last night and it's ridiculously bad, laughing about the Muslim joke then crying about his mum and his love life. His patronising mate Lawrence is just as bad laughing about it even though his mrs and child are Muslim

Irwin99

What ever happened to that stuff about him being into some er, well, ...odd practices? Was it all fake or was it just forgotten?

Edwards6

He’s anti man United too, him and that posh twat always like to I throw shade and make unfunny jokes about United. Really annoying
The post twat is even more annoying when talking about Liverpool, any little criticism he's whinging and making excuses for them that he would laugh off for other clubs

Irwin99

Most people grew up and realized someone can be into whatever they want sexually as long as it’s legal and consensual.
I absolutely agree 100%. I was genuinely just curious if he ever got any stick for it by other people or whether it was just a fake news story? I don't keep up with Youtube personalities but occasionally i'm not immune from listening to a bit of gossip when I should really know better :D

ShinjiNinja26

I used to like watching his videos back in the day when he was just a down to earth bloke ranting about football. Now since he’s became big he’s an insufferable wanker who’s got his head up his own arse.

I don’t know who’s worse between him and his scouse supporting pal Lawrence McKenna, a smug cnut that thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room when usually he comes out with hilariously bad takes on a lot of subjects.

The final straw for me was when he was coming out with every excuse under the sun to justify the Saudi’s taking over Newcastle despite absolutely hammering City for years. Hypocritical twat.

SuperiorXI

The trouble with streaming as a job is it's probably highly likely something will slip out at some point (especially when you're doing it for hours every day), and you're at risk of getting dropped by all your sponsors.

Castia

Who actually cares about an edgy joke there was no hate in what he said ffs

if you get insulted that easily stay off the internet and go read a book you soft, sad bastards.

Cancel culture, woke fecking vegans need to feck right off.

SteveCoppellFan

Just to be clear ..

Andrew Tate came out and said a ton of really crap stuff about TG, just because TG asked some really good questions to Tyson Fury about his up and coming fight with Chisora, which everyone knows is a complete waste of time as they have already fought twice and the second fight was a complete one sided beat down and Fury is even way better now than when that second fight happened.

Tyson Fury did not like the questions and basically had a right hissy at the end and gave TG a ton of grief.

Andrew Tate and Tyson Fury say all manner of derogatory stuff about TG and when he half heartedly makes a off comment about Tate the world goes up in arms ??

We need people like TG to ask the questions others are quite happy to ignore.

Take a look at whats gone down in the Benn v Eubank cancelled fight and nobody apart from TG and Simon Jordon are asking the right questions about the BBBoC and the morally contempt twat of a promoter about what actually transpired during the few days before that fight was cancelled.

There is a huge cover up going on there, but i suppose performance doping vrs a weight drained opponent and corruption is acceptable these days but a slight muslim remark and the walls come caving in.

The moral compose these days are way off.

luke511

Who actually cares about an edgy joke there was no hate in what he said ffs

if you get insulted that easily stay off the internet and go read a book you soft, sad bastards.

Cancel culture, woke fecking vegans need to feck right off.
It’s ironic how offended you are. If his sponsorship wants to drop him who gives a feck.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
There is a huge cover up going on there, but i suppose performance doping vrs a weight drained opponent and corruption is acceptable these days but a slight muslim remark and the walls come caving in.

The moral compose these days are way off.
What do you mean "the walls come caving in"? Gymshark stopped their partnership with him, that's it.

He's not been cancelled, he's not been silenced. One firm decided they don't want him as a partner after he made a joke about Muslims being suicide bombers. That's perfectly reasonable, isn't it?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I don’t know who’s worse between him and his scouse supporting pal Lawrence McKenna, a smug cnut that thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room when usually he comes out with hilariously bad takes on a lot of subjects.
Oh I would say Lawrence is most definitely worse.

At least TG did something entertaining to begin with , Lawrence just tagged on to his "success" like a mollusc.

I used to listen to them as a commentary alternative around the beginning of the pandemic with Hugh, Rory, Buvey etc around the big table but it's been pretty much downhill since then to the extent I don't even bother checking if they are streaming (or watch any content on YouTube).

The addition of McKola really changed the Vibe from opposition fans chatting about their teams from different perspectives to click baity, shouting over each other , pointless arguments that never get a payoff.

I think that Sky Sports welcoming these guys into the fold has ruined everything because they were once the "alternative" to the more traditional football media who the fans all felt disconnected from and now they kind of joined forces with Sky to further their own careers which I think is short sighted.

SteveCoppellFan

You know how these things go these days.

The Pile on affect will kick in when it comes to things like this.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ugh I hate cancel culture.
PC gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!
Watched the apology video last night and it's ridiculously bad, laughing about the Muslim joke then crying about his mum and his love life. His patronising mate Lawrence is just as bad laughing about it even though his mrs and child are Muslim
It's abundantly clear the apology was made solely to placate his sponsorship deals (which doesn't look to be working, judging by GymShark dropping him). As you say, the video itself was bemusing - he even ends it with a "if you liked the video, please like and subscribe" - what the feck?

He made the racist comment on a livestream. Those sorts of 'slips of the tongue' tend to happen when you haven't got the beauty of editing to hide your true feelings.

Schmeichel=God

I tell you what, the world will be fcked when they finally work out how to chip us and read our thoughts.

Better get your mind in gear by then because otherwise 98% of the population is getting outcast.

Because one thought, even decades ago unequivocally calls for cancellation.

Cancel the planet.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I tell you what, the world will be fcked when they finally work out how to chip us and read our thoughts.

Better get your mind in gear by then because otherwise 98% of the population is getting outcast.

Cancel the planet.
I'm bricking the day they can can chip my thoughts and read me making racist jokes all day

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea

Cancel the planet.
Do you think it’s telling that you’ve had to conjure up an imaginary scenario to get mad about?

demetre

Cancel the planet.
He said it recently, not 10 years ago. He lost a fecking contract, not went to jail. Chill the feck out.

Schmeichel=God

Getting this thread triggered nicely now aren't I.

Principle is there.

If only everyone knew even the slightest reprehensible thought that any single individual has ever had then only an incredible minority of us would be left standing.

Food for thought.

Couldnt care less about TG.

BerryBerryShrew

I still don't know how major brands still haven't figured out that the screeching lunatics on social media are a desperate for attention minority of a minority.

Most people (including yours truly) are ambivalent toward TTG, a small minority of people like him and a small minority hate him. Social media outcry makes it seem like people are up in arms over this but the reality is that the majority don't care.

He also shouldn't have apologised. If he meant it as a joke, then it was a joke. Own it.

Withnail

Getting this thread triggered nicely now aren't I.

Principle is there.

If only everyone knew even the slightest reprehensible thought that any single individual has ever had then only an incredible minority of us would be left standing.

Food for thought.

Couldnt care less about TG.
Seems like it's you getting 'triggered' mate.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He won't be cancelled. There's enough people who think making racist jokes in 2022 is no big deal to keep him going.

Totally understandable that some businesses don't want to associate with him though. He should try to get a Daily Mail deal.
First off islam isn't a race and secondly while it's an offensive and dumb joke which im not denying but if it's ok to make to jokes about catholics diddling kids this should be permissible as well.

Agreed about the second part, it's definitely understandable.

Anyway he seems a bit dumb so I rather not spend time depending him saying dumb shit so I leave it at that.

Schmeichel=God

I still don't know how major brands still haven't figured out that the screeching lunatics on social media are a desperate for attention minority of a minority.

Most people (including yours truly) are ambivalent toward TTG, a small minority of people like him and a small minority hate him. Social media outcry makes it seem like people are up in arms over this but the reality is that the majority don't care.

He also shouldn't have apologised. If he meant it as a joke, then it was a joke. Own it.
Easy traction for these brands isn't it though. Accessible markets regardless of the depth of character these modern day influencers have.

He's tried to nip it in the bud I guess. Do you think it would have blown over if he kept quiet?