The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fener1907

Trump fans won't come into this thread because it's overwhelmingly biased against him already. It's hard to swim against that tsunami.

SirAF

Ageist
Have you any idea how much that pisses me off? On the Resolute desk of all places. The ignorance and disrespect is unparalleled. :mad::mad::mad:
Imagine him having his McDonalds there.. fries and grease all over the place :(

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Have you any idea how much that pisses me off? On the Resolute desk of all places. The ignorance and disrespect is unparalleled. :mad::mad::mad:
Diet fecking coke of all things. I’d let it pass if it was a single malt.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol: maybe we should have a rotation of people that spoof a Trump supporter to keep the discussion lively. I nominate @langster to take the rest of March in the role. :nervous:
I wonder if he could pull it off. Gotta admit I thought the other guy was a legit trumpite, even tho I was there earlier when he said he was going to pretend to be one.

Fully Fledged

Could someone help a non-English speaker out, what does abstinence-only education mean?
You wont get pregnant if you don't have sex so there is no need to teach the benefit of safe sex because we are teaching them that sex outside marriage is bad. Would could possibly go wrong?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That's really insulting to his supporters, actually.

kidbob

Haven't really had the time to keep up with Trump's ongoings. Anyone have any balanced articles that would give me an idea of how his term has gone so far? I know he's an awful idiot but has he just been an utter disaster or have there been any good things he's done?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
She claims the heritage, Trump says she's lying and calls her Pocahontas to mock her.
not that I am surprised but that doesn't make sense.

Pocahantas was actually native American so Trump's insult is actually giving her claim legitimacy. Mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.