The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I would buy into this more purely based on his odd posture but then all the Trumps have that. Unless they're all wearing adult diapers.

Offsideagain

Well he does walk in a strange gait! Normally, I wouldn't make fun of an old guy going bald as I’m an old guy going bald, but I don’t and never will do the comb over, wear make up, do sunbed sessions, tell thousands of lies and become President of the US. SO it’s clear to me he is a) a bully b) Incompetent c) A Narcissist and probably a criminal. He does pay his debts, blames everybody else and dreams up publicity stunts. That’s why he appointed the tailors dummy as VP so he could send him out to explain why it all went wrong, usually by blaming others. He cheats at Golf which is the worst crime of all:nono:

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Four fcuking years. I’m in a 6 year relationship. I almost get dumped for growing a Mullet during Covid.

Think of all the shit this dumb Cnut did and got to skate on happily for four years.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I think people are jumping the gun and assuming the diaper thing is due to incontinence, it could well be for sexual gratification reasons.

Also I never heard about the link between stimulants and fecal incontinence. I’m on Ritalin, does this mean I’m going to be shitting myself soon

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
Wonder if we'll see any lawsuits against Trump and co from people who think he's responsible for the deaths of family members etc. Didn't Jared Kushner outright say they denied aid to Democratic run states. Not very decent behavior.

Not an expert on the suing business of the US, but my impression is that they sue for feck all over there. This could be massive if enough people gang up.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
I think people are jumping the gun and assuming the diaper thing is due to incontinence, it could well be for sexual gratification reasons.
Could be anxiety or some psychological cause. Probably Rectal Prolapse though.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Could be anxiety or some psychological cause. Probably Rectal Prolapse though.
Must be from when Ivanka straps on plastic boy Jarod and rails diaper Don. It would explain the annoying (but apparently literal) shit eating grin plastic boy has.

The Firestarter

And since the pardons have been issued , now this becomes public, meaning quid pro quo is already established ? Oh who am I kidding, nothing will come out of this ever.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation

Ish

Lights on for Luke
This talk about pre emptive pardons is crazy. How can such a thing exist in a so called modern country? It’s feckin nuts!
Aye, I was just thinking how absolutely insane it is that Trumps been pushing the supposed greatest country in the world & it’s very foundations, to this point. Yet the very same people who believe they are fighting for their liberties and freedoms are the ones trying to destroy it. Mind boggling really. & scary how divided the world is.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Are anyone else experiencing Tweets not loading (on their (Android) phone)?

EDIT: And in Chrome on my laptop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.