The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Sadly no....

He finished magna cum laude in 1973 from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, with a degree in Political Science, Philosophy, and Economics.

After Vanderbilt, Kennedy received a law degree in 1977 from the University of Virginia School of Law in Charlottesville, Virginia.

In 1979, he earned a Bachelor of Civil Law degree with first class honours from Magdalen College, Oxford in England.

That is a 1st rate education...

Vandy
UVa (my alma mater woot woot!)
Oxford
It's frightening when you think about it.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Damm. Missed the duck dinasty senator

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's unreal how they are still going down these partisan lines. Republican's don't give a single feck about how guilty these people are, they wan't to make sure whoever caught them goes to prison.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
There needs to be an independent investigation. This won't go anywhere.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Here we go Grassley finished his nap

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Can anyone tell me the significance of this hearing and what the outcome might be based on what has been said so far?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This Clapper fella is a sound gentleman.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Can anyone tell me the significance of this hearing and what the outcome might be based on what has been said so far?
The media will go nuts with everything that has been revealed today. All kinds of narratives about Trump Russia will come out of this and the questions will continue to linger and demand that more people come before the committee to testify. Eventually, the committee will reveal its findings and make recommendations.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
The media will go nuts with everything that has been revealed today. All kinds of narratives about Trump Russia will come out of this and the questions will continue to linger and demand that more people come before the committee to testify. Eventually, the committee will reveal its findings and make recommendations.
So really could be the start of something big?

For some reason I always think these things eventually get swept away

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So really could be the start of something big?

For some reason I always think these things eventually get swept away
Yates testifying was massive today. I'm not surprised Trump has repeatedly attempted to cancel her appearances (first through Nunes, and earlier today on the Senate side). She basically humiliated him by verifying that she told his lawyer that Flynn had been compromised and yet he still went on to hire him as NSA.

Drifter

American
Obvious Republicans are trying to muddy the water. Graham seemed more concerned about the leaks than Flynn.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Obvious Republicans are trying to muddy the water. Graham seemed more concerned about the leaks than Flynn.
Graham did ask the question of the day though - when he asked Clapper if Trump had any Russia business ties. Clapper replied he couldn't get into it due to an ongoing investigation.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Yates testifying was massive today. I'm not surprised Trump has repeatedly attempted to cancel her appearances (first through Nunes, and earlier today on the Senate side). She basically humiliated him by verifying that she told his lawyer that Flynn had been compromised and yet he still went on to hire him as NSA.
Yeah it really is huge news, even if we went to the completely unrealistic hypothetic that Trump is innocent in all this, at the very best case scenario for him it's just hugely embarrassing and grossly negligent. He was advised to steer clear of this candidate at all costs because he had definitely been compromised by the very same group that Trump himself is being accused of colluding with.

It begs the question, is Trump really that stupid that he would go ahead with it anyway? Was he forced to go along with it due to his own compromised situation? Was it just him being incredibly naive and bullish showing he wouldn't be told what to do, not least by a woman...

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
In case anyone missed it:

Her little smile at the end makes my stomach flutter.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

If they could get him to a formal interview under caution it would be hilarious.

Trumps lawyer: "Answer everything no comment"

Interviewer: "Have you or your associates at any time had contact with the Russian government?"

Trump's lawyer: "SAY NO COMMENT"

Trump: "It's ok I've got this Brian"

Trumps lawyer: "My name is Michael, please Donald, just say no comment".

Trump: "Now see what you don't realise is, is that Obama has had various meetings with Putin for the last 8 years and that's just fine... Hillary, who by the way I beat by, did I ever tell you about my inauguration? Very impressive, you see it was... "

Trumps lawyer:

Status
Not open for further replies.