The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Well this doesn't look dodgy at all.

Tarrou

If Trump sees out two terms this will be the biggest thread in Caf history by a mile

Aboutreika18

“I cannot defend the Director’s handling of the conclusion of the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails,” Rosenstein wrote, “and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken.”
:lol: This presidency is the gift that keeps on giving.

Drifter

American
So Trump sacked Comey because he was being so mean to Hillary. The WH as become a laughing stock of the world

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
This is way better than house of cards.

ChaddyP

Jefferey Toobin on CNN in shambles. Sounds like he wants to move to another country. He looks generally shocked that this farce is happening in the US

Fergies Gum

Disgrace. This traitor needs forcing out of office and spend the rest of his existence in prison.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The Twitter bots are out in force tonight, they're not even subtle. All just "normal people" saying phrases like "lock her up now" and "draining the swamp"..... yet these "normal" people have 70,000-350,000 followers? Twitter needs to do the responsible thing and clear out these bot accounts. It's creating a false picture of how current issues are perceived.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
So the FBI's investigation into Trump, what happens with that? Does the WH replace Comey with someone who will pretty much shut it down? Can they do that?

MTF

The Twitter bots are out in force tonight, they're not even subtle. All just "normal people" saying phrases like "lock her up now" and "draining the swamp"..... yet these "normal" people have 70,000-350,000 followers? Twitter needs to do the responsible thing and clear out these bot accounts. It's creating a false picture of how current issues are perceived.
It's actually a bear thesis on their stock, that the user data they report is inflated and one day soon they'll have to correct that and all will come crumbling down...

Sigma

Andrew Johnson was impeached for sacking someone.

Could this be the start of history repeating itself? i.e. information which comes out in light of this.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
So the FBI's investigation into Trump, what happens with that? Does the WH replace Comey with someone who will pretty much shut it down? Can they do that?
In theory they can do pretty much whatever they like as long as they control congress. The real question is what and who leaks.

Tarrou

Well if it's Gowdy I think it's safe to say not much will come of the investigation.

wr8_utd

:'(
Surely you need an independent prosecutor or something to look into Trump and the allegations now. Really hope there are some massive leaks from Comey's end.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Surely you need an independent prosecutor or something to look into Trump and the allegations now. Really hope there are some massive leaks from Comey's end.
Oh, mate.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Coulter very much wants that wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.