The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This will gain more traction in the coming days. If Trump's golf courses are funded by the Russians (probably Putin cronies) then all the Russia stuff sort of begins to make more sense, even more so in terms of why he's hiding his taxes and why he refuses to be critical of Putin.

If this is indeed the case and there is any suspicion of this at all it is the single biggest reason to get those tax returns released.

With him insisting on going to one of these properties every single weekend, they could be literally funnelling US tax payers money straight out to Russia.

Not to mention the security issue of Russia having direct access to staffing ect.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It's the only reason why I think those tax returns haven't been released. I don't think a crime has been committed otherwise, the IRS would have gotten involved. But it will show to what extent he has been compromised by Russia.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
https://medium.com/@kendralubalin/troubled-wisconsin-man-goes-on-50-state-killing-spree-f0c82c45201

On Thursday afternoon, in Washington D.C., Paul Ryan, 45, entered his place of work in a murderous frenzy, killing thousands and injuring millions more, before he was finally stopped by the Senate.

Based on a manifesto he posted to the internet the evening before his assault, it is believed he was specifically targeting women, poor people, and people of color. A deeper dive into his public profile and social media shows a checkered past. He has expressed sexist, classist, and racist leanings for many years, although people close to Ryan say they did not expect him to act on them so effectively. Clearly a deeply troubled man, he has alternately blamed his actions on President Obama, President Trump, and God. Sources indicate he may be at least partially behind a conspiracy theory, widely circulated in certain circles, that the government has been secretly attempting to gain control of the wealth and guns of elderly Caucasian men, before castrating them.

Fergies Gum

I don't get this at all, it's old news and most people must have known this? So how can it be "huge" and how could nobody have put two and two together before until now?

There is so much on Trump, his kids have made ridiculous statements over the years, their cockiness, arrogance, stupidity and delusions of grandeur shine through in interviews and I'm shocked, truly shocked that things they said haven't been investigated before.
He does that as he knows using words like that gets people excited and hyped up.

In reality, its just another Twitter user being an attention seeker who is looking for more shares and retweets and to boost their name recognition.

Carolina Red

Staff
Texas governor signs bill banning sanctuary cities
The new measure would fine government entities up to $25,500 for each day the law is violated.

It would also result in a misdemeanor charge for sheriffs, police chiefs and constables who fail to comply with detention requests and in removal from office for elected and appointed officials, Abbott's office said.
Saw on the news this morning that the law also allows police to ask victims and witnesses of crime what their nationality is.

Last edited:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Is it me or he has become quieter in the last weeks?
Not particularly, I just think there's been a good bit less interest/attention because people have sort of adjusted to the madness and chaos of his Presidency. His outrageous tweets/comments don't shock people that much anymore.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Not particularly, I just think there's been a good bit less interest/attention because people have sort of adjusted to the madness and chaos of his Presidency. His outrageous tweets/comments don't shock people that much anymore.
Yeah, i got it. We just get used to it :lol::houllier:

Tarrou

The Russia thing did go a bit quiet when Trump dropped the bombs, the media took a break from attacking Trump for a bit. Yates has reignited it now though.

Absolutely loved watching her slay Ted Cruz. She should run for office I'd vote for her!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Spicer called Yates a political opponent.
Please where are the Trump supporters in this forum? I would like to have a conversation.

Last edited:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Spicer called Yates a political opponent.
Please where are the Trump supporters in this forum? I would like to have a conversation.
@Paz popped in to let us know that he'll be back to give and take abuse soon (whatever that means), everyone else has disappeared...

ravi2

Delete them
The only reason I keep them is that I want to know what they are up to. They never fail to shock me, today they are saying that Le Pen was cheated out of the election because of some invalid ballots they read about on infowars or something. They truly live in an alternate universe.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The only reason I keep them is that I want to know what they are up to. They never fail to shock me, today they are saying that Le Pen was cheated out of the election because of some invalid ballots they read about on infowars or something. They truly live in an alternate universe.
They are also developing the theory that if France had an electoral college Le Pen would have won and that it was the proof that the US should keep it.

Tyrion

I've talked to Trump supporters online and I always get confused. The only way someone can think like them is if they were raised that way and the media reinforces their beliefs everytime they need it. I can't believe people who live and work without a helper can be that stupid so I can only assume US Republicans live in a cult-like environment.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I've talked to Trump supporters online and I always get confused. The only way someone can think like them is if they were raised that way and the media reinforces their beliefs everytime they need it. I can't believe people who live and work without a helper can be that stupid so I can only assume US Republicans live in a cult-like environment.
The South is a giant circle jerk of ignorance.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Seen the alerts on my phone he was fired a few mins ago and wondering why this thread isn't going nuts

Is this not big news?

Status
Not open for further replies.