The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
A year
I see the Crypt Keeper is struggling with the recent events.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...tm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Pat Robertson Urges Trump To Pardon Everyone, Then Stop Mueller Probe
“He can ... say, ‘All right, I pardon them all, case closed, it’s all over,’” the TV preacher says.
He gives religious leaders and religions in genealogy a bad name.
He is only entertaining if you are watching him wasted otherwise he is bad for your blood pressure.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
"Lack of an ability to compromise"...

3/5 Compromise
Connecticut Compromise
Electoral College
Slave Trade Compromise
Missouri Compromise
Compromise of 1850
Kansas-Nebraska Act
Fugitive Slave Act

I mean... yeah... a failure to compromise.

Ffs that guy was a General in the US military.
If that tweet is accurate, it's at best glib and irresponsible, at worst egregious and sinister.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Two Republican supporting friends of mine have denounced Kelly after this. Granted these two are more moderate and rational than the other rightwingers I know. One even cited Olberman's response are great.

Carolina Red

Staff
"The blood of the people in NYC is on the hands of the federal judge in Hawaii"

- local conservative talk radio host when he found out the terrorist was from UZBEKISTAN and came here in 2010

Drifter

American
He's desperately trying to remind his dwindling base that he is delivering on his promises.

sglowrider

Another example of apples not falling far from the tree. So he earned his wealth like his dad did. :rolleyes:

Fener1907

I bet he's hoping that somebody says something tasteless about his child so that they can use it to distract from the mess enveloping them.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Tax dollars from hard working Americans will also fund his potential future new home in prison so I guess the candy metaphor is one way to start learning.

WackyWengerWorld

Supports
Arsenal

Another example of apples not falling far from the tree. So he earned his wealth like his dad did. :rolleyes:
Which would make an interesting contrast to Chloe's earlier evening activities where she contracted some hard working kids to pick up the candy on an agreed fee for her only to not pay out anything thus forcing the other kids into forclosure and bankruptcy.

sglowrider

Which would make an interesting contrast to Chloe's earlier evening activities where she contracted some hard working kids to pick up the candy on an agreed fee for her only to not pay out anything thus forcing the other kids into forclosure and bankruptcy.
:lol::lol:

A case of apple seeds scattered near the old tree.

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Chloe had someone else to dress her up so that she could demand free stuff off of other people by expecting them to feel privileged merely because she's turned up at their door, which is pretty much how all Trumps operate at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if this arse is actually telling his daughter toxic stuff like this on a daily basis, just creating another in the long line of elitist morons. I hope she has more sense than that though.

sglowrider

Chloe had someone else to dress her up so that she could demand free stuff off of other people by expecting them to feel privileged merely because she's turned up at their door, which is pretty much how all Trumps operate at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if this arse is actually telling his daughter toxic stuff like this on a daily basis, just creating another in the long line of elitist morons. I hope she has more sense than that though.
Their gene pool would say otherwise.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Because his voters are mainly from steel and coal industries.
Then they will be wondering why the feck they still don’t have any jobs and why nobody told them the process was automated and the money will be going to shareholders rather than them.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

This reply has been deleted, it was great :(

gonna teach my kid about capitalism by informing her that, since i own the bucket she used, the candy she gathered is mine lol

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Then they will be wondering why the feck they still don’t have any jobs and why nobody told them the process was automated and the money will be going to shareholders rather than them.
Well with the EPA rules being rolled back can't wait until they all are watching the pollution destroying the areas the live in.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

The sad truth is that too many people think like this and they call themselves conservative Christians.
Jesus preached an entire sermon against the very idea.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
The sad truth is that too many people think like this and they call themselves conservative Christians.
Jesus preached an entire sermon against the very idea.
Conservative, evangelical christians are really good at bypassing the bits of the bible they don't like if they even read the bloody thing. It's mostly the minor stuff - you know, things like what Jesus said.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
They're keeping his briefings short so he doesn't get overloaded with details. His brain must be fried from when they tried to explain what happened on Monday. :lol:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Conservative, evangelical christians are really good at bypassing the bits of the bible they don't like if they even read the bloody thing. It's mostly the minor stuff - you know, things like what Jesus said.
Republican Jesus would be on Trump's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.