The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
In other news, the Warren Commission has concluded that Crooked Hillary shot JFK with Obama's rifle. And Dr King's bullets.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
There have been more than a few. @barros was a big Trump supporter early On, @Fearless has often defended him too or knocked those that attack him. I bet he's a big Trump guy he just stays out of it. @Paz defended Trump lots too and often came in with a dig or two before fecking off again, a trait shared by all the Trump supporters on this site. I also suspect a couple of other users of pretending to be Anti-Trump when really they are Conservative Republican Trump supporters.

There have been a few in the noobs too that I hoped would get promoted but alas they all turned out to be real trolls and have all been banned now. Shame as they were defending the Supreme Leader hammer and tongs. Or should that be hammer and sickle? Not sure.
There was one who kept saying he was a democrat but took offence at any dig at Trump.

Raulduke

What's with Tillerson going seemingly off script with this? I thought he was supposed to be Putin's pick for secretary of state over Romney if recent reporting is to be believed. Unless that reporting has spooked him and he's trying to publicly put some distance between himself and Putin.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:eek:

Early Morning: Tillerson condemns Russia.

Later Morning: Trump sacks Tillerson.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Putin is controlling Trump.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Tillerson criticises Russia...Tillerson's gone. Not exactly transparent.

Raulduke

Early Morning: Tillerson condemns Russia.

Later Morning: Trump sacks Tillerson.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Putin is controlling Trump.
Even if you were to give them the benefit of the doubt (despite everything), surely they are aware that the optics of firing him so soon after he condemns Russia will just fuel the fire of suspicion. Unless Tillerson had already been told and his comments about Russia were a parting gift.

Drifter

American
Love the way Fox are trying to paint the picture that he is sacking Tillerson because Trump wants fresh staff when he goes to talk with Kim Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.