The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrou

not been following this pardon story who is everyones money on? Flynn?

or is it someone who hasn't bene pardoned yet?

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
Sounds like the Trumps have nothing to hide at all here. A pre-emptive pardoning of his entire family just for fun? It's like starting chemo just in case you get cancer sometime in the future.

Going to be interesting to follow this clusterfeck the coming months. I mean, how in the hell can you pardon someone before they've even been indicted or sentenced? That's basically pleading guilty for whatever they've done already? Are they going to make a list of the crimes? I can't get my head around this. :houllier:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The pardon power is ridiculous.
We aren't in the middle ages ffs!
Even in the middle ages, there was a grown sense that kings should be accountable.

Adisa

Literal court documents are fake news.
I hate this man.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Sounds like the Trumps have nothing to hide at all here. A pre-emptive pardoning of his entire family just for fun? It's like starting chemo just in case you get cancer sometime in the future.

Going to be interesting to follow this clusterfeck the coming months. I mean, how in the hell can you pardon someone before they've even been indicted or sentenced? That's basically pleading guilty for whatever they've done already? Are they going to make a list of the crimes? I can't get my head around this. :houllier:
No - this has nothing to do with a pre-emptive pardon

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Literal court documents are fake news.
I hate this man.
How does he know? I mean, he is in a position to deny or confirm? It could have been on Obama’s watch. What a stupid tweet.

Adisa

Maybe this should be here.
Even with the comedy of it all, it is fecking impeachable that a sitting president is calling local officials to reverse and election.

Drifter

American
New documents reveal Trump and Kushner are ‘major beneficiaries’ of pandemic loan program

Newly released documents show that businesses with addresses at properties owned by President Donald Trump and the family of son-in-law Jared Kushner raked in millions of dollars from a program intended to save American jobs during the novel coronavirus pandemic.

NBC News reports that businesses at properties owned by the Trump Organization or Kushner Companies received $3.65 million worth of loans from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which was passed by Congress earlier this year during the initial outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States.

One loan that is certain to raise eyebrows was a $2.2 million loan to the Triomphe Restaurant Corp., which is located at Trump Tower in New York and which subsequently closed without using the money to save a single job.

In addition to that, NBC News found that “two tenants at 725 5th Avenue, Trump Tower, received more than $100,000 and kept only three jobs” and that “four tenants at the Kushner-owned 666 5th Avenue combined received more than $204,000, and retained only six jobs.”

On top of all that 15 of the businesses on Trump and Kushner properties that took loans reported saving one job or fewer, or didn’t even both reporting a jobs saved number.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/ne...aries-of-loan-program/#comments_section_start

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Can the potus pardon anyone? Or doea ot have some sort of limits? Surely he can't pardon the unabomber or Charles Manson or something?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
How much longer can twitter keep labelling this as disputed? It's just plain incorrect, totally totally wrong.
Totally agree. They should just delete any further such tweets, with a statement saying that blatant lies can no longer be tolerated.

On a side note, Trump called voting a "privilege" .... when in fact it's a constitutional right.

Adamsk7

He’s either unbelievably got something here or he is more insane than I thought. Either way, he’s gonna have to be forced out of office

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He’s either unbelievably got something here or he is more insane than I thought. Either way, he’s gonna have to be forced out of office
If they have something then they should disband the intelligence agencies and the DoJ because they've failed to find something that Trump's team of patriots has. :lol:

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
He's like Billy Bunter. "There were no windows and even if they were they were boarded up."

"I didn't eat your jam and anyway it wasn't very nice!" squealed the Fat Owl of the Remove as he licked jam from his fingers.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Please just shut up. Please, I beg you. Shut the feck up. I'm sick and tired of hearing from him every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.