The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidbob

What a massive pussy he is!! Not a word when that rhetoric was aimed at the other side but the minute its aimed at him he throws a fit. You reap what you sow you absolute joke of a person. I'd call him a piece of shit but in my experience shit has more empathy than these cnuts.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
He doesn't care about America or Americans, he only cares about himself and if he could he'd have every one of his supporters believing they have been cheated. He doesn't care about what that might mean but he knows he's been caught with his hands in the cookie jar too many times and will do anything to avoid being sent to prison.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
He really thinks it's the Apprentice where he can just fire anybody he doesn't like, Barr must love being run under the bus.
He should have seen it coming. All Trump's lot should have. And all of them should have got themselves some protection and get out of jail free cards. I can't imagine a man who blabs national security info to his golf club members is smart enough to not ever be recorded.

It's not like Trump hasn't openly fecked everyone over. Surely anyone invited in to his inner circle must have constantly been watching their own back?

If not then they are either exceedingly stupid, naive or greedy. Or all of the above.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He really thinks it's the Apprentice where he can just fire anybody he doesn't like, Barr must love being run under the bus.
He probably saw it coming when he made that statement about a lack of evidence of wide spread voter fraud? Wouldn't Biden replace him in six weeks anyway? For him it's probably a convenient way to leave the sinking ship and portrait himself as someone with integrity.

Last edited:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Funny that Trump is trying to take credit for the covid vaccines despite his shambolic response to covid.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
He should have seen it coming. All Trump's lot should have. And all of them should have got themselves some protection and get out of jail free cards. I can't imagine a man who blabs national security info to his golf club members is smart enough to not ever be recorded.

It's not like Trump hasn't openly fecked everyone over. Surely anyone invited in to his inner circle must have constantly been watching their own back?

If not then they are either exceedingly stupid, naive or greedy. Or all of the above.
NDAs are probably a condition of employment.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Obviously, but surely you would still sort yourself some kind of protection? The NDA protects Trump but given the way his loyalty only works one way, surely people would then ensure they were covered too?
We know how he negotiates, it's completely one sided. I'd imagine the terms of the NDA only favour Trump, in return you get a high paying high profile job at the trough and that the bigger fish who've worked for him (Mattis, Tillerson, the Mooch, etc.) probably have limited agreements that they can talk about some things but not everything.

Amarsdd

He knows he'll be in absolute deep shit when his presidency ends just by his reaction since the election.

Precaution

Honestly I can't wait till all the sinking rats get off the ship and expose everything about Trump, surely NDA's have some sort of expiry?

mav_9me

Unbelievable. At this point it's obviously on purpose to drag the grift on. But how desperate are you that you are willing to completely throw all your life's work to make money like this

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Trump suggests election ‘revote’ and calls on Supreme Court to overturn result in 46-minute Facebook video

Trump is becoming increasingly desperate as the clock ticks down. There is no telling what he might try and do before Biden is inaugurated.

I still think it's possible he might even try to use the Insurrection Act of 1807, declare martial law and try to incite a military takeover with him as Commander in Chief. He really is that crazy.
I mean, he could try that, but he'll have to find a compliant military to go along with him. The US one doesn't seem interested.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
My god....what an absolute shitshow and it's still being entertained :lol:

Also....Trump syphoning millions out of his campaign and into their pockets....who could see that coming?

These people really have zero shame.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Yeah, the head of the Join Chiefs of Staff recently said their loyalty is to the constitution right?
True.

But with full-page ads calling for a suspension of the Constitution now being run in The Washington Times , the worry is that the concept becomes more normalised ... and Trump is really crazy enough - and desperate enough - to try anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.