The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I don’t think it’s that controversial to suggest we have better nuclear technology than Russia. China on the other hand, based on what I’ve been told by someone heavily engaged in the defense industry :nervous:
This is nuclear rocket propulsion, abandoned and disavowed per every official source since the 60’s, not just generic nuclear technology. If it exists (which it likely doesn’t) it would require some of the highest levels of security clearances to even be aware of it.

It’s basically like a claim we have better aliens at Area 51 than them. It’s not true, so it’s stupid. But if it was true, it’s even stupider.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
This is nuclear rocket propulsion, abandoned and disavowed per every official source since the 60’s, not just generic nuclear technology. If it exists (which it likely doesn’t) it would require some of the highest levels of security clearances to even be aware of it.

It’s basically like a claim we have better aliens at Area 51 than them. It’s not true, so it’s stupid. But if it was true, it’s even stupider.
I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Simbo

There should be something written into international law that no-one is to take anything the current President of the US says seriously.

There shouldn't NEED to be, I mean it's basically common sense at this point, but common sense isn't all that common.

Revan

Assumptionman

I won't say it, but generals, great Generals who have access to Area 52 are saying to me, Sir you have to tell the American PEOPLE that our aliens are better than other aliens. And they are made in USA.....

..... Unlike Obama who was WEAK on aliens, and allowed China and Russia to have better aliens, now I can say (but I won't) that our Aliens are the BETTER aliens we had ever have.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I won't say it, but generals, great Generals who have access to Area 52 are saying to me, Sir you have to tell the American PEOPLE that our aliens are better than other aliens. And they are made in USA.....

..... Unlike Obama who was WEAK on aliens, and allowed China and Russia to have better aliens, now I can say (but I won't) that our Aliens are the BETTER aliens we had ever have.
uncanny.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Bizarre. Trump's account should have been suspended many times.
It should be suspended on a daily basis but it's absolutely clear, 100% that Trump has got to the Twitter hierarchy and threatened them in some way or another. He's far too popular and powerful and valuable to Twitter for them to lose him.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yep. It's about the only time one could say that he's good for business.

Fully Fledged

It should be suspended on a daily basis but it's absolutely clear, 100% that Trump has got to the Twitter hierarchy and threatened them in some way or another. He's far too popular and powerful and valuable to Twitter for them to lose him.
Come on Trump is the biggest thing to happen in the Social Media era. If you were Twitter would you want to get rid of Trump? He might be inflammatory but he is definitely box office.

Drifter

American
So Trump can say about a news anchor that she is bleeding from where ever. Amongst the multitude of insults ,but Scaramucci says the fattest president is fat and the sensitivities of Twitter leaps into action.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:

Seen that goss about Melania being in a relationship with the head of security at Trump tower? Apparently it’s legit, Trump knows about it and it’s been going on for a long while, the divorce was well along the way until he won the election and they decided it would disgrace the presidency and turn off the Christian Right if they divorced.

Some Friday night tittle tattle for the thread.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
:lol:

Seen that goss about Melania being in a relationship with the head of security at Trump tower? Apparently it’s legit, Trump knows about it and it’s been going on for a long while, the divorce was well along the way until he won the election and they decided it would disgrace the presidency and turn off the Christian Right if they divorced.

Some Friday night tittle tattle for the thread.
Is it a big black guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.