The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
It's 2019 and they are called mobile phones and yes everyone carry them everywhere.
And they are waterproof and I bring my phone into the shower, I feck with the phone at the side of the people, or the back seat or...anywhere! actually i feck my cell, I go to hike with it. I interrupt every single conversation to check on my phone, because I have ALL-THE-TIME 100% sound. Actually I have it in my rectum

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Do you expect it would say President Trump in the caller id?
What I was suggesting before people missed the forest for the trees was the idea that he never even made that call.

High ranking public officials don't just pick up their phone and call people, they have their staff make an initial call and tell the other person when to expect a call and who from.

The president of the USA works pretty much like that, his press secretary or communications advisor usually makes contact and sets up the call.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
What I was suggesting before people missed the forest for the trees was the idea that he never even made that call.

High ranking public officials don't just pick up their phone and call people, they have their staff make an initial call and tell the other person when to expect a call and who from.

The president of the USA works pretty much like that, his press secretary or communications advisor usually makes contact and sets up the call.
Yeah...you didn't get that across well at all :lol:

But I agree, it's unlikely he even tried. And it makes sense the call would be set up first especially for PR.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
What's up with the 'Cortez (AOC)'
He does it because he thinks not using her full surname upsets folk - the sort of thing you'd do to your older sister when you were six and hoping to wind her up.

Abizzz

I think he actually really fears AOC. She's so damn charismatic even a psychopath like him has to notice.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I despair.
'Portland is being watched very closely': Trump stokes tension over far right rally

As Portland prepared for what may be one of the biggest political demonstrations of the US summer, which authorities expected would lead to violence, Donald Trump threw into the mix a characteristically explosive tweet.

“Major consideration is being given to naming ANTIFA an ‘ORGANIZATION OF TERROR’,” the president wrote from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey on Saturday morning. “Portland is being watched very closely. Hopefully the Mayor will be able to properly do his job!”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/17/portland-oregon-far-right-rally-proud-boys-antifa

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't know about others but I think Trump is about to collapse on his trade war with Xi. He must be freaking out at the headlines.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
People don't think about consequences until it affects them.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"I barely knew him..."

Drump said:
“Anthony is a person I have great respect for, and he will be an important addition to this Administration. He has been a great supporter and will now help implement key aspects of our agenda while leading the communications team."

Status
Not open for further replies.