The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Billy how can you and some of your family be so far apart in intelligence stakes? Are you simply more travelled or you picked up world views through supporting Utd/Redcafe?

I mean in my case my stupid relatives live in Pakistan and have only known corruption and brainwashing (though finally Imran Khan has arrived). But I live in the UK which gives me different experiences.

Edit : though you do support Utd so you're not fully immune. Sorry had to be done. :p
It’s not that uncommon for close relatives to be worlds apart. For example, both my parents are well educated and very socially responsible and sympathetic while all of my four uncles from both sides have no education and are raging racists, which they sometimes feel the need to make clear on Facebook.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Billy how can you and some of your family be so far apart in intelligence stakes? Are you simply more travelled or you picked up world views through supporting Utd/Redcafe?

I mean in my case my stupid relatives live in Pakistan and have only known corruption and brainwashing (though finally Imran Khan has arrived). But I live in the UK which gives me different experiences.

Edit : though you do support Utd so you're not fully immune. Sorry had to be done. :p
@Billy Blaggs is beyond most humans in terms of ability. He's evolved into a new lifeform that is simply just known as Billy. He's successful in life because he channels all of his madness into the Caf which leaves him in the real world with pure intellect. Rumour has it that he discovered the secret to time travel purely to punch Bill Shankly in the dick.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
@Billy Blaggs is beyond most humans in terms of ability. He's evolved into a new lifeform that is simply just known as Billy. He's successful in life because he channels all of his madness into the Caf which leaves him in the real world with pure intellect. Rumour has it that he discovered the secret to time travel purely to punch Bill Shankly in the dick.
Billy Shankly?

You mean old Bill.

I remember that. Gloves off

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
That's what the US's greatest allies all giggling at him.

:lol: Did not see that Prince Charles video.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Large parts of it really are.

Insular is probably a better descriptor.

Americans are scared of absolutely everything.
A large majority of the US population never move outside the comfort zone they were raised within. Believe it was said something within a 200 mile range of their hometown that the majority reside within. I have many schoolmates that still reside within a 10-100 mile range, and almost every single of them still share the same ideological, philosophical, and religious beliefs, including the ones that received higher education. I'm one of a select few that migrated outside that comfort zone and altered my core beliefs.

Drifter

American
Donald Trump Cancels UK Press Conference After World Leaders Caught Talking Behind His Back

WATFORD, England (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump cancelled his scheduled news conference at the end of the NATO summit in Britain on Wednesday, saying he had briefed the media many times during his two-day trip.

“When today’s meetings are over, I will be heading back to Washington,” Trump said in a tweet. “We won’t be doing a press conference at the close of NATO because we did so many over the past two days. Safe travels to all!”

The cancellation came as the second phase of Congressional impeachment hearings was due to start at 1500 GMT in Washington.
Worlds most powerful snowflake.

LARulz

If I knew Trump meant it deliberately like that, I would have thought his "two faced" line was great but he clearly isn't smart enough to have even thought of it like that

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
A large majority of the US population never move outside the comfort zone they were raised within. Believe it was said something within a 200 mile range of their hometown that the majority reside within. I have many schoolmates that still reside within a 10-100 mile range, and almost every single of them still share the same ideological, philosophical, and religious beliefs, including the ones that received higher education. I'm one of a select few that migrated outside that comfort zone and altered my core beliefs.
I used to live in the Midwest for a decade -- my family's bi-coastal. Its quite an experience. A bit like Claude talking to Ty from AFTV.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Trump, today, on lightbulbs, toilets and sinks:

"They got rid of the lightbulb that people got used to. The new bulb is many times more expensive. And I hate to say it -- it doesn't make you look as good. Being a vain person that's very important to me. It gives you an orange look. I don't want an orange look.
Has anyone noticed? So we'll have to change those bulbs in rooms where I'm in."

"If I didn't get elected, you wouldn't have a steel industry...every steel mill was closing."

"We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks & showers...where you turn the faucet on and you don't get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out. People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times."

“There may be some areas where we’ll go the other route, desert areas, but for the most part, you have many states where they have so much water that comes down, it’s called rain, they don’t know what to do with it."

(Sources: Washington Post, Vox.com et al)

Status
Not open for further replies.