The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Assumptionman
Nah, we can kill that bitch with antibiotics.
I believe that even treated it still has a 10% mortality rate. The nice thing is that hygiene is much better than in medieval and there aren't mouses everywhere.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
This shows all the signs of a campaign going South quickly, how long before he brings Bannon back!

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
He'd be the greatest president ever. I'm not biased! :nervous:
Sorry for slight OT: but if you re a Dwayne Johnson fan I recommend giving the satirical movie "Too Fast" a watch. Its a parody of the Fast and the Furious movies and actually thought it was half decent. Thing I enjoyed the most by far was the guy who plays the Rock s character - does an awesome impression of the way he talks, walks and moves - it's hilarious.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I believe that even treated it still has a 10% mortality rate. The nice thing is that hygiene is much better than in medieval and there aren't mouses everywhere.
True, but it depends on the “type”. If it’s bubonic your chances with quick (within 24 hours of symptoms) treatment are pretty good. If it’s septecimic or pneumonia? Yeah, your kinda fukced, especially if treatment is delayed.

Drifter

American
Looks like he is hiring Bill Stepien. A man that was involved in Chris Christie’s Bridge gate scandal.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Sorry for slight OT: but if you re a Dwayne Johnson fan I recommend giving the satirical movie "Too Fast" a watch. Its a parody of the Fast and the Furious movies and actually thought it was half decent. Thing I enjoyed the most by far was the guy who plays the Rock s character - does an awesome impression of the way he talks, walks and moves - it's hilarious.
Just looked it up and it's called 'Superfast!'. It's been a while since I've seen a parody so I'll give this one a go, good way to kill some time waiting for the football tonight.

The Firestarter

Not sure if you guys caught on but Trump just again basically spoke out in support of a conspiracy theory. CNN reporter didn't seem to catch on, but when he talked about human trafficking it was pretty clear to me he s throwing Qanon a stick again, this time re the whole shipping people through Wayfair bs. :houllier:
This wayfair conspiracy is on the same level as 5G corona transmission. I think with its existence facebook has done way more harm than good so far.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I'm a Dwayne Johnson fan because he's done a lot of good for Dwaynekind.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That's an impressive poll you have there, Mr P.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

He's just reminding people what a mess he as made in charge.
An out of context "yes, absolutely" from Biden is their proof that he wants to defund the police? I'm guessing this as will get canned for straight out lying, surely?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Come on now Pidge, this isn't aimed at critical thinkers....
Biden should do one then.

"Donald Trump doesn't want you to know, but when he was married to his first wife Vince McMahon set up a pee orgy including..."

Cheee-eye-naaaaah

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Just looked it up and it's called 'Superfast!'. It's been a while since I've seen a parody so I'll give this one a go, good way to kill some time waiting for the football tonight.
Ah yes. Thanks for the correction on the title.
Curious to hear what you think. Maybe in the movie thread instead though :D

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
The red truck/blue truck stunt really is laughable. I assume this toddler bullshit actually resonates with someone which is the really sad part..

Status
Not open for further replies.