The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?

I undertand how grave is that Trump didn't inform how much he payed in income tax during the last years
what i don't undertand is why the IRS doesn't come out and say it
and of course, i'm certain that what the reporters are saying that he gave less than a 1000 dollars is true.
Else, seeing how DT loves to acuse the journos of misinformation, every time he thinks they are being biased, he would have shut down their mouths just presenting the papers that prove he payed more

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Particularly enjoyable when reading this: Makes it taaaaaaaakes it! Yes then we will see! Then we will KNOWS!!!!
Kinda sounds like football commenting as well.

MAKES IT! TAAAAAAKES IT! YES!! THEN WE WILL SEE! THEN WE WILL KNOW!!!!

GiddyUp

Absolute mess of a man. To even see an adult act like that never mind being the president is just plain wrong.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Trump, by being the worst of all of us, absolutely massacred both Biden and Wallace.

Sadly being a dickhead will easily win him re-election.

Biden tried to play by the rules and go ‘high’ and sadly just looked like a pussy. A confused one at that.

Facts don’t matter anymore, Trump being Trump and bullying everyone does.

Wish someone would fecking lamp him.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Biden looks like he's a minute slower. I cant see he lasted 5 more years in a demanding job like potus in the times of corona.

Harris might need to take over at one time
Honestly it seems even some Dems think thats the play here. Whether true or not - its very hard for Trump to make that leap. Under different circumstances Trump or Pence could claim that there is that conspiracy but they d automatically awaken Harris - which would be an extremely dangerous one to go after for them for a host of reasons (some obvious ones).

Precaution

Biden looks like he's a minute slower. I cant see he lasted 5 more years in a demanding job like potus in the times of corona.

Harris might need to take over at one time
That's most likely the plan for some reason, abit like a Gerard Ford without the Watergate uh thing, Harris shoehorned into a Presidency most likely to be the first African American woman President which would score a ton of points but that can't work on its own without having someone who isn't Trump and a career politician like Biden who obviously won't have the sanity to last 4 years

Spark

Trump, by being the worst of all of us, absolutely massacred both Biden and Wallace.

Sadly being a dickhead will easily win him re-election.

Biden tried to play by the rules and go ‘high’ and sadly just looked like a pussy. A confused one at that.

Facts don’t matter anymore, Trump being Trump and bullying everyone does.

Wish someone would fecking lamp him.
His base will vote for him no matter what though. There are two more debates and I don’t think that this one has changed the course of the election at all.

Hopefully - for both candidates’ sake - they’ve got all of the bollocks out of the way. They’ll be able to see the reaction to this one and adjust accordingly (Trump probably will double down, but it’s all to play for).

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Trump telling the proud boys to stand back and stand by is a super normal thing for a president to say about a group of far right extremists.

Precaution

Don't worry, we have a stimulus package update later today with Pelosi and Monster Munchen. Americans will once again be distracted by the next shiney thing.

$1200 cheques >>>> Shout out to White Supremacists

The Firestarter

Don't worry, we have a stimulus package update later today with Pelosi and Monster Munchen. Americans will once again be distracted by the next shiney thing.

$1200 cheques >>>> Shout out to White Supremacists
Cue @Eboue telling us how his mechanic does not care about white supremacy.

GiddyUp

This just makes it more incomprehensible how the Democrats decided to pick Biden. It’s like they are running to lose.

This would have been easy pickings for Bernie.
How did I know that you would see that shitshow and think Biden was the problem. Which trump conspiracy was your favourite? Or should I ask you which ones you thought were true?

kidbob

I undertand how grave is that Trump didn't inform how much he payed in income tax during the last years
what i don't undertand is why the IRS doesn't come out and say it
and of course, i'm certain that what the reporters are saying that he gave less than a 1000 dollars is true.
Else, seeing how DT loves to acuse the journos of misinformation, every time he thinks they are being biased, he would have shut down their mouths just presenting the papers that prove he payed more
To be honest his possible tax fraud is a meaningless discussion until he is either voted out or finishes his presidency. That is something that most large businesses and business people partake in and while it's obviously awful, it is an expectancy in the current economic system. Powerful people will always bend the rules in any system once they are given the freedom to. The biggest part of this story should be his debts that are coming due. This is the scariest part for Americans and by extension a problem the western world. The likelihood is that they are to foreign interests and the last thing that you should want in a leader is that they are beholden to a foreign power. Tax fraud is bad for Trump if he prosecuted but his debt is a problem for his entire country regardless of if he stays President, because he has been privy to some valuable information.

Status
Not open for further replies.