The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That to me reads like somebody who has given up. Literally going through the motions to ensure that the GOP dont get completely wiped out next week.

People are talking like this is a close race... I dont think it is anymore. It has literally become damage limitation hence the reason the Senate have gone to bed after moving in ACB.
Let’s say that 60% of Dem votes come in from absentee ballots and only 45% of Republican ballots. Let’s say that due to the USPO sabotage, 10% of votes arrive late, predominantly in lean Democrat or toss up districts. These sorts of percentages can easily be enough for a Trump EC lead on the night, a declaration and then an absolute avalanche of cases going through conservative courts.

You know what will happen while they are going through the courts? Huge numbers of ballots will be destroyed “by accident” because they “didn’t realise it could be escalated to a higher court” or something equally ridiculous.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Let’s say that 60% of Dem votes come in from absentee ballots and only 45% of Republican ballots. Let’s say that due to the USPO sabotage, 10% of votes arrive late, predominantly in lean Democrat or toss up districts. These sorts of percentages can easily be enough for a Trump EC lead on the night, a declaration and then an absolute avalanche of cases going through conservative courts.

You know what will happen while they are going through the courts? Huge numbers of ballots will be destroyed “by accident” because they “didn’t realise it could be escalated to a higher court” or something equally ridiculous.
Unfortunately not that far fetched - especially the latter part - that's why I hope especially GA, TX and FL or at least two of em go blue. The amount of shenanigans in GA and FL specifically of course is well known. Guys like Kemp and DeSantis probably see themselves as future POTUS candidates too so Im sure they d love to pull some corrupt shit again to get the blessing of the party for the future.

Revan

Assumptionman
It is so irritating but the thing I love about Project Lincoln, is how diverse these adds are. The one in Graham is their masterpiece though.

SirAF

Ageist
It is so irritating but the thing I love about Project Lincoln, is how diverse these adds are. The one in Graham is their masterpiece though.
Just look at him! :D

My favorite is still The Flag of Treason, so powerful and effective.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Now, I'm no political strategist, but does anyone think retweeting this might be a sign of desperation :confused:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Its actually not her is it?

TheGame

Anyone seen The Trump Show on BBC? My god how has this man got away with all this stuff, it’s just unreal. In the past, one of these scandals would have sunk a presidency. Let’s hope this guy gets voted out otherwise all this stuff will just be a drop in the ocean.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I don't buy into that body double stuff but the way her nose and the lighting reflecting looks like one of those fake nose masks minus the mustache.
It really does not look like her at all in the details.

GiddyUp

It's her but she is probably getting as much cosmetic surgery as possible on the tax payers dime because McDonald is broke and she will get nothing in a divorce settlement except debt.

R'hllor

Do they even know/care what is Kosovo/Serbia, not trying to offend anyone just wondering how many points he can get for such claim.

Revan

Assumptionman
Do they even know/care what is Kosovo/Serbia, not trying to offend anyone just wondering how many points he can get for such claim.
Americans surprisingly seem to know what is Kosovo. Probably cause of the news back then.

Trump not sure. He seemed to have known on his old interviews (there is an interview on nineties of him saying that we should send the troops) but now seems to think that Kosovo is somewhere in the Middle East and that somehow he brought peace between Israel and Kosovo.

For other people here who posted and commented on that thing, he is referring to an economical deal between Serbia and Kosovo. To be fair, it was more a show deal in the White House, where the deal was pretty absurd, it didn’t really solve any real problems and half of it were irrelevant points for the problems between two countries: like moving embassies to Israel, not using Chinese 5G providers, fighting LGBT phobia, or declaring Hezbollah a terrorist organization (which in case of Kosovo, already was, probably same for Serbia). It also need to be noted that the last time there was a inter-nation killing was more than a decade ago. But yes, Trump stopped everything and won the Nobel price for it. By winning, I mean he got nominated from a far right politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.