The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

decorativeed

A Republican Governor colluding with a Republican Sec. of Georgia State to cheat so that Biden would win the state? Yep, that sounds very plausible Donald - keep digging and eventually you'll reach Australia.
Does he seriously believe that people could be checking and matching millions of signatures in an election? Why do they have such ridiculous systems that require signatures anyway?

Why are they incapable of running a simple poll without need for ID cards and signatures like in the UK? Also, why do people need to register with their party allegiance in the US?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
it was crossing my mind when he was inciting all the carnage someone might actually shoot him. if it didnt happen then, it wont now. Public humiliation is what he deserves and will likely get
I think he’s more likely to be shot by dodgy associates that are in dodgy deals with him.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs

Kayleigh embracing her inner Sean Spicer. Apparently a few thousand = a million now :lol:
A few thousand that's the biggest ever few thousand. There's never in history been a bigger few thousand than this.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
If Murdoch 'properly' turns on Trump, that will put Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham in a funny old position as you can't have Fox attacking Trump all day then at 8pm it is roles reversed.
They’ll play the team game. Earn far too much money on fox to throw it away for the orange lump
I honestly dont think they can at this point, its become a zero sum game for them. I guess most Fox News regulars are thick as shit, but even they would not buy it if his biggest fans in the media suddenly threw him under the bus

Also, Fox news is not so much news as it is right wing opinion pieces, so i think they are just going to stick to the narrative and ultimately pain Trump as some hard done martyr who got screwed over by the "deep state". It'll hit right home with their lobotomised viewers

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
He’s golfing again today.
I’d like to know if the media is pressing him on his schedule. He’s still the president, as his supporters are quick to remind us, but he doesn’t seem to be doing much.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
A reporter interviewing a portuguese woman who went to America in the late 90's and now owns a bakery and a restaurant in Newark.

"Why do you have a Trump sign on your window?"

"I'm very concerned about Biden as president."

"Why is that?"

"He wants to let more immigrants in."

Yep, irony is dead.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
A reporter interviewing a portuguese woman who went to America in the late 90's and now owns a bakery and a restaurant in Newark.

"Why is that?"

Yep, irony is dead.

Our very own @barros has previously voiced similar concerns too, despite himself being from Portugal.

Simbo

Immigrants have a right to be selfish cnuts too, as much as anyone else.

Dr. StrangeHate

I just read an article that most Asians and South American immigrants voted for Trump. This list from Asia included Indians, Filipinos, Koreans and Chinese. Vietnamese overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Only Japanese seem to vote for Biden.
Any particular reason or reasons for this? I thought because of his racism and anti immigrant stance most immigrants won't like him.
I can clear that up. My family are immigrants and vote Tory in UK always. My US family voted republican in past as well, not Trump though. Simple reason being Republicans and Tory are good for high income earners, they all Doctors. In our culture we don't really like to share or pay taxes. I vote for Labour and always lose.

Foxbatt

"Why is that?"

Yep, irony is dead.
I think it is same in lots of countries. At Heathrow a survery was done sometime back on customs checking. It was found that an Asian Passenger is more likely to be stopped and questioned by another Asian customs officer than a caucasian customs officer.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I can clear that up. My family are immigrants and vote Tory in UK always. My US family voted republican in past as well, not Trump though. Simple reason being Republicans and Tory are good for high income earners, they all Doctors. In our culture we don't really like to share or pay taxes. I vote for Labour and always lose.

Kaos

Sameish boat, parents were immigrants from the Middle East, both doctors, I'm a med graduate (never practiced). Traditionally they've always voted Tory for similar reasons, whereas I've always voted Labour. However they switched their vote to Labour for the first time last election mostly down to Brexit (their nurses and admin staff are pretty much all Europeans), and generally out of disillusionment for the state of the NHS. They''ve since vowed never to vote Tory again. My family in the states have never voted Republican since the Iraq war. So there's some hope! (Just a shame it took one country shooting itself in the foot, and the other starting a devastating war).

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I think it is same in lots of countries. At Heathrow a survery was done sometime back on customs checking. It was found that an Asian Passenger is more likely to be stopped and questioned by another Asian customs officer than a caucasian customs officer.
That's interesting. Might it be they're biased against them or maybe afraid of being accused of letting them off easy?

Dr. StrangeHate

That's interesting. Might it be they're biased against them or maybe afraid of being accused of letting them off easy?
Again I can only say from my experience. Where I come from there is a lot of corruption and deception from the top level to the bottom (mainly due to our weak laws and judicial system), therefore everyone expects the worse of each other and hence targeting their fellow asian seems logical in their head. It might be a little bit of what you say (second part) as well.

Last edited:

Foxbatt

Again I can only say from my experience. Where I come from there is a lot of corruption and deception from the top level to the bottom (mainly due to our weak laws and judicial system), therefore everyone expects the worse of each other and hence targeting your fellow asian seems logical in your head. It might be a little bit of what you say (second part) as well.
It is not in my head. It was a survey done and as I suppose it could be the case of corruption and deception that they have experienced. But in this case they were not immigrants as per but born and bred in the UK. Or a plan by customs in case they get accused of racism.

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
I've just seen another one on Insta to go along with the Gravy Seals, Meal Team 6 :lol:
I just looked them up:

" A gravy SEAL is a person either belonging to a militia group or has an unhealthy obsession with the military, guns, and anti-government views, but was never actually in the military due to either being grossly out of shape, mentally unfit, or just too dumb to function. Years of dead end jobs and poor diet have made white, middle aged men very upset. Some express that anger through squeezing into a paintball vest that sits just above their beer gut, and sit in the woods to shoot beer cans and talk about how they'll protect THE GREAT US of A from the evil hippies that love ISIS, hate Jesus, and probably have satanic rituals to sacrifice kids they keep held in a DC pizza shop."

Foxbatt

So Trump couldn't even get half the people than Louis Farrakhan did in Washington?

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
The "patriots" who adore the symbol of the Nazis that nearly 200,000 American troops died fighting in WWII. The freedom they abuse to display such symbols only exists because Hitler was defeated. If they had lived in Nazi Germany and displayed an American flag they would have been shot.

Their whole world is built on lies. The lie that they are patriots. The lie that they stand for freedom. The lie that they are "real men". This is one reason why they are drawn to a compulsive liar like Trump.

Dr. StrangeHate

It is not in my head. It was a survey done and as I suppose it could be the case of corruption and deception that they have experienced. But in this case they were not immigrants as per but born and bred in the UK. Or a plan by customs in case they get accused of racism.
I didn't mean your head, I meant the head of the person specifically targeting their fellow asian. I should have said their head. Even if they are born and brought up here, it is quite likely they were exposed to that corruption and deception whilst on their visits to their parents country or they have heard it from their parents.

Foxbatt

I didn't mean your head, I meant the head of the person specifically targeting their fellow asian. I should have said their head. Even if they are born and brought up here, it is quite likely they were exposed to that corruption and deception whilst on their visits to their parents country or they have heard it from their parents.
Sorry for misundertanding.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
The "patriots" who adore the symbol of the Nazis that nearly 200,000 American troops died fighting in WWII. The freedom they abuse to display such symbols only exists because Hitler was defeated. If they had lived in Nazi Germany and displayed an American flag they would have been shot.

Their whole world is built on lies. The lie that they are patriots. The lie that they stand for freedom. The lie that they are "real men". This is one reason why they are drawn to a compulsive liar like Trump.
Qft. In a way I m glad my grandfather who fought in WWII and lost many friends doing so - passed away about 10 years ago. He probably would have ended up in some form of depression seeing how Americans are using the very symbols of hate he fought against. Its absolutely despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.