The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbo

This must be a spoof. No way this can be real? The recount and stopping the count is ridiculous enough without the J as in genius.
Just sounds like they are having fun with it, a lot of these people don't actually believe the nonsense remember, they are just complicit in it to support their team. It was established long ago it doesn't matter what they say as long as they are all saying it, they can get away with anything. The whole point is just to make nonsense the norm.

Precaution

He’s going to proclaim himself “The President of the silent majority” and act as if he’s head of the ‘Real America’ for years. Rallies. Tweets. He’ll have a solid 15-40m strong base to feed his ego.

He’s not going ANYWHERE. He’ll ‘win’ outside the ‘swamp’.

It’s going to be wild.
Surely when he reverts to a Private Citizen then he can be charged with inciting violence/hate crime against the state or something? I couldn't see him being able to freely kill the idea of democracy and still having grunts protect him, ex presidents usually drift off into obscurity, not on the front lines so it ls unprecedented right now with Trumpo.

WPMUFC

This is Trump's legacy

Can anyone genuinely explain to me how electing a gameshow host has led to this much delusion in a society? I mean i get that this is a consequence of conservatism being injected into society in higher and higher doses. But why was it a gameshow host that seemingly unlocked all the crazy out into the open?

Did anyone have "reality tv star is elected president and convinces people in hospital that they arent really infected with a disease because the reality star president told them it was a hoax" on their bingo card?

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
It's reached the point where I'm not sure if amateur comedians have infiltrated these protests. The comic timing of that last line was too good for it to be just normal stupidity.

Is the guy with the twitter account being the interviewer or is he posturing as a stupid Trump voter?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Surely when he reverts to a Private Citizen then he can be charged with inciting violence/hate crime against the state or something? I couldn't see him being able to freely kill the idea of democracy and still having grunts protect him, ex presidents usually drift off into obscurity, not on the front lines so it ls unprecedented right now with Trumpo.
It will happen. It’s just a measure of how much.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Can anyone genuinely explain to me how electing a gameshow host has led to this much delusion in a society? I mean i get that this is a consequence of conservatism being injected into society in higher and higher doses. But why was it a gameshow host that seemingly unlocked all the crazy out into the open?

Did anyone have "reality tv star is elected president and convinces people in hospital that they arent really infected with a disease because the reality star president told them it was a hoax" on their bingo card?
Yeah, I was also wondering how come that, out of all the Republicans ou there, it's Donald fecking Trump that got to get the cult. If ever someone was undeserving of getting loyal followers... (The lack of loyalty, the lack of knowledge of about anything, the dumbness, the pettiness, the narcicism, and so on.) I guess I get why he GOP predecessors in the presidency didn't get it, and I suppose it helps that Trump has this larger than life persona that's always right, mega successful, always winning But that this unwavering cult is happening to him of all people is really quite a damning indictment on humankind.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs

You're talking about a hardcore base that have, for decades, been lapping up National Enquirer, Hollywood-elite "exposes", conspiracy theory, superficial BS .... because it both provides them with entertainment and feeds their prejudices. So a game-show TV host is perfect for them.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
All his supporters using the hashtag MAGAMillionMarch over and over as if it is going to change the fact that there was about 10k people there tops. I don't walk up to my missus and say "Fancy a pump? #9incher" since that's never going to change the fact that I'm exaggerating by almost half an inch.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
From last month

The United States said Thursday that it had sold Iranian oil seized on its way to Venezuela for more than $40 million.

Washington announced in August that it had confiscated 1.1 million barrels of petroleum from four tankers en route between the two countries, which are both under US sanctions.

"We estimate that in excess of $40 million will be recouped by the United States related to the sale of petroleum from those four vessels," Michael Sherwin, the acting US attorney for the District of Columbia, told reporters by telephone.
https://news.yahoo.com/us-sells-oil-seized-iran-210155450.html

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
All his supporters using the hashtag MAGAMillionMarch over and over as if it is going to change the fact that there was about 10k people there tops. I don't walk up to my missus and say "Fancy a pump? #9incher" since that's never going to change the fact that I'm exaggerating by almost half the inches.
Fixed

pauldyson1uk

But will he ever revert to be a real private citizen? We all know that he wont go quietly, he is going to be shooting his mouth and his twitter all the time.

Foxbatt

Nice when you can be that brazen about committing piracy.
Have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time. I really don't understand their mentality. Why are they so violent and murderous and invading and stealing from other people?

Kaos

Have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time. I really don't understand their mentality. Why are they so violent and murderous and invading and stealing from other people?
Because they can, simply as that really. This goes far beyond Trump too.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I dont mind ... seeing Kayleigh , if I can't hear what she's saying.
So you are joining @Dwazza Gunnar Solskjær in coming clean on you skeleton fetish? Not my thing, but you boys let your freaky flag fly. I really do hope.i never see her double hinged jaw again. It just makes it easier for the lies and filth to come out.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
How is this legal? I mean I'm sure this is something that has been going on long before Trump, but still, this is just pure stealing, is it not?
Basically because there's absolutely no-one who can stop them. The US largely doesn't abide by international law, refuses to join any international treaties that could result in their leaders being held to account in international courts, and basically just does whatever the feck it wants, because it can. They occasionally accept adverse rulings from mediation on economic issues (when Obama gave Iran their money back after about 50 years of sitting on it) it was purely because a court was about to rule they had to, but given that the US is also the primary funder of most of the international bodies its rare for them to have negative results.

This is one of the stupidest parts of Trump's isolationist stance and pulling funding from international organizations, the US basically OWN most of those organizations anyway. It's like having a crooked judge in your pocket, and then angrily denouncing him and saying you won't have any more cases put in front of him.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Hey mister , I said Kayleigh, not Kellyanne !
Apologies, I saw the video still and a name starting with K and my mind made connections.. Yes, I can see how Fascist (fake blond) Barbie could be attractive. That, a sociopathic ability to lie, and a vague resemblance to Ivanka (so Dear Leader can role play when she "briefs" him) are her only job qualifications.

Cloud7

Basically because there's absolutely no-one who can stop them. The US largely doesn't abide by international law, refuses to join any international treaties that could result in their leaders being held to account in international courts, and basically just does whatever the feck it wants, because it can. They occasionally accept adverse rulings from mediation on economic issues (when Obama gave Iran their money back after about 50 years of sitting on it) it was purely because a court was about to rule they had to, but given that the US is also the primary funder of most of the international bodies its rare for them to have negative results.

This is one of the stupidest parts of Trump's isolationist stance and pulling funding from international organizations, the US basically OWN most of those organizations anyway. It's like having a crooked judge in your pocket, and then angrily denouncing him and saying you won't have any more cases put in front of him.
I only have one word to describe what you explained in that first paragraph. Disgusting.

The Firestarter

Apologies, I saw the video still and a name starting with K and my mind made connections.. Yes, I can see how Fascist (fake blond) Barbie could be attractive. That, a sociopathic ability to lie, and a vague resemblance to Ivanka (so Dear Leader can role play when she "briefs" him) are her only job qualifications.
Yeah definitely doable.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
All his supporters using the hashtag MAGAMillionMarch over and over as if it is going to change the fact that there was about 10k people there tops. I don't walk up to my missus and say "Fancy a pump? #1incher" since that's never going to change the fact that I'm exaggerating by almost half an inch.
Fixed

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
His base would vote for roadkill if it represented the GOP. The countries that form the red wall along the middle of the United States are literally too dumb to realise what a fraud he is.

Foxbatt

How is this legal? I mean I'm sure this is something that has been going on long before Trump, but still, this is just pure stealing, is it not?
Yes long before Trump. To give him credit he has not done half as damage in warfare as other Presidents have done recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.