The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
While the US is focused on this, the Chinese have just provided the first colour photos from the moon - as they presumably get ready to mine it for valuable resources.

Pretty good indictment of how the historians are going to look back on this period, similarly to the fall of Rome.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
While the US is focused on this, the Chinese have just provided the first colour photos from the moon - as they presumably get ready to mine it for valuable resources.

Pretty good indictment of how the historians are going to look back on this period, similarly to the fall of Rome.
Those are not the first colour photos from the moon. The USA took some way back in 1969.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Those are not the first colour photos from the moon. The USA took some way back in 1969.
My gut said that too, but I swear that was the headline I read yesterday. Regardless, they're up there sciencing away and we're down here doing whatever the genuine f*ck Rudy Giuliani is up to.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Weirdly enough the TV show Space Force was accurate on that topic.

GiddyUp

It seems that the cheat for trump campaign has rounded up all the assholes that shout at retail staff, get thrown out of local bars, complain to servers after they clean their plate, etc. We all know the kind. The embarrassments to society.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
"

The Firestarter

It seems that the cheat for trump campaign has rounded up all the assholes that shout at retail staff, get thrown out of local bars, complain to servers after they clean their plate, etc. We all know the kind. The embarrassments to society.
The....deplorables?

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Trump will start calling it the "Highly Respected Daily Express" in a few minutes.
It's a beautiful news organisation, the mostest respected in Europe my good friend Boris Jackson the Brit Prime Minister tells me.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's a beautiful news organisation, the mostest respected in Europe my good friend Boris Jackson the Brit Prime Minister tells me.
They're Italian - I think they're Italian or from an Italian country like Spain or Italy. Either way they have an Italian name, or they just like covfefe. I only drink expresso covfefes as well so - you don't use boiling covfefe in your morning enemas. Nobody knew you couldn't do that.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

First they gave the world a virus, now their mining activities will disturb the moons gravity causing it to hustle into earth.

Dr. StrangeHate

I really hope Matt and Trey do an episode with Cartman and Butters making those arguments line by line with no change.
I loved their interview in which they said real life (around Trump and his cronies) is so ridiculous they really can't compete, and will concentrate on other topics.

JPRouve

Scout
Yeah I know. We have a street here named Queen's Quay, which I prounced improperly for a while. Was surprised to learn that it is pronounce key but felt it was the best way to spell Quayanon.
Do you mean that it's pronounced like a key? Or like ca- in cake?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Do you mean that it's pronounced like a key? Or like ca- in cake?
Our street is pronounced Queen's Key (spelled Quay). I was just saying all the letters as we do in Canada.

One you will enjoy...in my hometown there is a street called Marquis Road. My entire life, myself and everyone in my hometown pronounced it Markwiss. While in University and home visting my folks, I saw an infomercial for some event that was being hosted at a facilty on this road. The announcer said Marquis (as you would properly in French) to which I remarked "you idiot, it's Markwiss", only then did I realize how wrong we'd all been for so long :lol:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Yeah I know. We have a street here named Queen's Quay, which I prounced improperly for a while. Was surprised to learn that it is pronounce key.
I honestly didn't realise there was any other way to pronounce it. I didn't realise it was such an odd word. Mind you, I have always lived by the sea and worked on or owned boats my entire life so I guess it's just something I have never thought about until now. The cottage next to my pub is Quay Cottage and I live right next to Brixham fish quay.

JPRouve

Scout
Our street is pronounced Queen's Key (spelled Quay). I was just saying all the letters as we do in Canada.

One you will enjoy...in my hometown there is a street called Marquis Road. My entire life, myself and everyone in my hometown pronounced it Markwiss. While in University and home visting my folks, I saw an infomercial for some event that was being hosted at a facilty on this road. The announcer said Marquis (as you would properly in French) to which I remarked "you idiot, it's Markwiss", only then did I realize how wrong we'd all been for so long :lol:
A quick look tells me that the word Quay is supposed to come from the french word Quai, so you guys better pronounce it cay. Now if the french origin is true then I can see where the problem may come from in french cay, key, kei and quai have the same pronunciation.
And yes Marquis isn't Markwiss, in french qu is generally pronounced like k which is also true for q in a word. So for example Qanon would be pronounced canon which is what we should use to send them on the moon.

Precaution

Wow you guys have never been to New Orleans and visited Tchoupitoulas Street :lol: my Google Maps even struggles everytime I get in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.