The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Got to be one of the worst of Trumps staff. I hope she is held to account for her lies in the future.

I don't believe in the classical concept of good and evil, but this cnut nearly makes me a believer.

May her life be short and miserable.

*Kayleigh, not Luke Skywalker.

psychdelicblues

Second that. Even objectively he's such a loathsome disgusting piece of shit of a human being. If you gathered 1000 random people who had no idea who the guy was and the context, and asked them what they thought of the guy based on a ten minute video collage of Trump being himself, I'm pretty sure 990 would say the same thing. I mean, even when he's trying to be nice he comes across as a massive asshole - ref that 9-11 commemoration tweet he managed to make about himself back in 2014. He's a disease.

How would anyone want to be friends with this guy, let alone elect him as the leader of a country. It's nearly impossible to sink any lower.
But he owns the libs....

Amarsdd

I don't believe in the classical concept of good and evil, but this cnut nearly makes me a believer.

May her life be short and miserable.

Unfortunately, she's a pretty blonde conservative who can talk nonsense out of her ass all day long. She'll live a lot more comfortable life than most here.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Trump's approval rating plunged to an all-time low of 29%, or 9 points lower than it was in August 2020, according to a Pew Research poll released Friday.

Growing GOP disenchantment is driving the decline, with just 60% of Republicans now rating Trump's job performance positively, down from 77% in August.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Got to be one of the worst of Trumps staff. I hope she is held to account for her lies in the future.

She likely won’t given that she spent the preceding 3 years lying on behalf of Trump on CNN and Fox. She will probably end up back on Fox and continue.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
She likely won’t given that she spent the preceding 3 years lying on behalf of Trump on CNN and Fox. She will probably end up back on Fox and continue.
That's exactly where she will go. They have been looking for a Megyn Kelly replacement since she left and that's more apparent since they have lost a few other top females including Greta Van Susteren. Kayleigh will fit right in.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's exactly where she will go. They have been looking for a Megyn Kelly replacement since she left and that's more apparent since they have lost a few other top females including Greta Van Susteren. Kayleigh will fit right in.
I don’t know. I mean she has their philosophy of lying about everything down pat, but she is comically unbelievable while doing it.

Conor

Americans of Irish descent seem to be the worst people ever; Trump's staff/circle was packed with them, each one worse than the last.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Americans of Irish descent seem to be the worst people ever; Trump's staff/circle was packed with them, each one worse than the last.
Easy now. I am pretty sure you can spread the feckery around most of Europe.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
What does that even mean?
Irish descent.
What difference does it make to a persons level of cuntishness if their name belonged to a person that moved to the states 200 years ago?

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
What does that even mean?
Irish descent.
What difference does it make to a persons level of cuntishness if their name belonged to a person that moved to the states 200 years ago?
You're right of course, but yanks do love boasting about their Irish heritage as if it means that they are special or something. I think young Joey Biden does it a lot.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
You're right of course, but yanks do love boasting about their Irish heritage as if it means that they are special or something. I think young Joey Biden does it a lot.
It is a weird one. My heritage is mostly Irish and I really don’t care all that much. My parents are the same. My grandparents (specifically my grandmothers) however were very proud of their heritage and went to extreme lengths to catalog and record our it. From what I can remember of our discussions it boiled down to the stories of insular nature of being Irish that they were told by their parents/grandparents. They had fled the famine and had to deal with the prejudice Irish immigrants faced at the time. I can understand why that would lead them to cling to fellow Irish and foster a strong feeling of “feck you all, we’ll do this alone.” Now, why anyone of my age who is 4 generations removed from Ireland feels pride I can’t explain.

NotworkSte

Easy now. I am pretty sure you can spread the feckery around most of Europe.
While I dont agree with the idea the Irish American lobby is the worst, there is irony in Paul Ryan for many years hating on immigration and at the end trying to pass a bill that includes more visaa for the Irish... loosely associated with his hope of getting the Ambassador to Ireland role.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
While I dont agree with the idea the Irish American lobby is the worst, there is irony in Paul Ryan for many years hating on immigration and at the end trying to pass a bill that includes more visaa for the Irish... loosely associated with his hope of getting the Ambassador to Ireland role.
Paul Ryan, a hypocrite? Well I never.

As a resident of Wisconsin I would like to formally apologize for allowing Paul Ryan to leave the state.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Sure I've experienced it when I was over there.
Everyone I met claimed to have Irish ancestors. Why do they do that its not as if we are some sort of master race. Tht would be the British wouldn't it :smirk:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Interested what he's got planned as one last stunt for leaving the White house. I presume they want to make it low key and kick him out of the back door but I doubt he'd want that.

Glad it's all over anyway of his finger being on the button at least.

The Firestarter

Interested what he's got planned as one last stunt for leaving the White house. I presume they want to make it low key and kick him out of the back door but I doubt he'd want that.

Glad it's all over anyway of his finger being on the button at least.
He wants a red carpet and gun salute at Andrews.

The Firestarter

Facebook really are one of the biggest factors why this happened. If it wasnt for them , the Q shit would have stayed on the fringe -chans. Majority of the mob was facebook educated older people.

Status
Not open for further replies.