The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
"Light 'em up" indeed. Do these idiots think they're soldiers in a movie?
Unfortunately I think that's exactly what they think.

Also it's what happens when your Commander in Chief spends almost 4 years race baiting minorities with disgusting statements and policies and spends the rest of his time dividing the country further using political bigotry and fear mongering.

Put that all together with the fear and unrest and conspiracy of COVID-19 and yet another death of a black man at the hands of white police officers and you have the recipe for one feck of a disaster.

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
7 largest economies per capita?
Not one of them is in the per capita top 7. The countries forming the G7 were actually the countries with the biggest GDP when it was founded.. but of course the world has changed since then.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Not one of them is in the per capita top 7. The countries forming the G7 were actually the countries with the biggest GDP when it was founded.. but of course the world has changed since then.
Yeah as someone whose country used to be number 1 on the per capita list, that really doesnt matter at all in world affairs.

Should obviously be the largest absolute economies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Exactly the same as others have said. Most notably the grieving widow of the dead Marine and the Gold Star parents Trump spoke to.

No doubt Trump will counter this with cries of Fake News! And he will say it's lies and he was nothing but polite and respectful. He will then demean the brother even further by saying that he is a Democrat and he has it in for him...

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
You can fake empathy when you're reading from a teleprompter, but when you engage with someone one-on-one who is so obviously hurt and grieving it's hard for his sociopathic mind to feign concern. It just becomes a hindrance to him at that point.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Exactly the same as others have said. Most notably the grieving widow of the dead Marine and the Gold Star parents Trump spoke to.

No doubt Trump will counter this with cries of Fake News! And he will say it's lies and he was nothing but polite and respectful. He will then demean the brother even further by saying that he is a Democrat and he has it in for him...
You'll then have some supporters claiming he was paid by Soros to say that. And may end up doxxed online.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Should've hung up on him.

Foxbatt

I wonder where is Sheldon now. What is he going to do when he loses the gaming license in Macao due to the antics of his best friend Trump?

Foxbatt

What this shows is that majority of white Americans are racists. Why I say is that if the majority of Americans don't accept that racisms is acceptable then it won't be like this and black people won't be lynched in broad daylight by the law enforcement.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea

The joke being, for those who don't get it, is that Antifa isn't an organisation.
On a more serious note, what power will this give authorities in terms of their treatment of protestors? If they say the protestors are terrorists, can they use lethal force without following normal law enforcement rules?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
On a more serious note, what power will this give authorities in terms of their treatment of protestors? If they say the protestors are terrorists, can they use lethal force without following normal law enforcement rules?
No. It means they can seize the assets and detain someone who is part of that group. But Antifa is such a loose coalition without a hierarchy I’m not sure how meaningful this is. It’s usually to sanction and starve the leaders of groups of their cash flow, while these people could just call themselves something else and carry on.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've got no idea. The thing is, as far as I know, there is no designation for domestic terrorist organisations in the US - only foreign, and as a result, the KKK isn't classed as one.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I've got no idea. The thing is, as far as I know, there is no designation for domestic terrorist organisations in the US - only foreign, and as a result, the KKK isn't classed as one.
I just read that there was some study on this by the media when some GOP senators suggested it a few months ago. The conclusion seemed to be that nothing good can come of it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's a show, done so with the intent of convincing people that the protests aren't about injustice but, instead, populated by a rabble whose first thought is 'Donald Trump'.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
It's a show, done so with the intent of convincing people that the protests aren't about injustice but, instead, populated by a rabble whose first thought is 'Donald Trump'.
My immediate reaction to the tweet was ‘lol, what a dumbass’ but I think it’s worth looking for the potential evil behind what he does. He has a habit of sneaking nasty little hand grenades into seemingly stupid things.

RedTiger

Half mast

"I tried to help him and his family and instead he says that, typical, these people never show graditutde."

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Paranoia and self-obsession leads Trump to think: 'These protests are all about me.'

Status
Not open for further replies.