The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
We had hundreds of thousands of casualties retaking western Europe in WWII. Give your agenda a rest.
And is very sad that they didn't die for any ideology but for power and money grab, like any other country in any other war. the only agenda is whitening it like the saviours of the free world

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It feels like the election is going to be bad regardless of which way it goes.

If Trump wins it’s four more years of this crap.

If he loses he’ll claim foul play and get his base riled up.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero

The more I've witnessed incidents, the more I'm convinced his base are all bitch made LARPers pretending to be tough on the internet. I enjoyed watching some of them get their ass beat in these protests.

Carolina Red

Staff
And is very sad that they didn't die for any ideology but for power and money grab, like any other country in any other war. the only agenda is whitening it like the saviours of the free world
I’m pretty sure my great uncle was anti-fascist as feck as they were shooting at his ass in Italy.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
You have to remember that American history is riddled with civil war, slavery and genocide. Some Presidents have overseen some pretty horrendous atrocities that have left marks that are still felt today, over 150 years later.

It all comes down to how you define "worst". Is it the one with the darkest legacy? In that case Trump has some serious competition, to the point where you could argue he's not even in the bottom three. Is it just the most incompetent President? Trump wins that easily. In fact, his incompetence is probably a good thing, all things considered. If he was equally evil, less lazy and more intelligent he'd know how to do a lot more direct damage. At the moment his inability to act is arguably doing more damage than his actions. Imagine if he had the political smarts of Putin instead of just golfing, eating fast food, watching TV and tweeting every day...
Yeah good point. You're probably right.

WPMUFC

why is it that right-wingers (Lincoln project) and third-party groups like this can actually create ad's that punch, yet the democrats best attempt is trump on a golf course in a loop whilst covid numbers increase? What do they get for their consultancy dollars?

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I’m pretty sure my great uncle was anti-fascist as feck as they were shooting at his ass in Italy.
Oh I am sure he was and many others. Maybe I overlooked my words, but I always referred US government and US as a country and its political ideology, agenda and why, as a country acted as it did , not individuals that sure inside the ranks had antifascist, as well as nazi sympathizers, communists, racist, pacifists, etc..But all fought and some died for US ideology, if as individuals aligned with the enemy that they wanted to fight like your great uncle, was a coincidence

But I stop here, I just found untrue those tweets and of course based in my sole opinion

Revan

Assumptionman
Also, this is really fecking dangerous. If they can classify ANTIFA as a terrorist organization, they can just claim any protest is ANTIFA and then arrest and prosecute them without due process. Its not like they have a membership card or anything
I don’t think that Antifa will be classified as a terrorist organization, there is no law that allows a domestic organization to be classified as such. It would likely need to go to congress and it will totally fail there (not only the Democrats will oppose it, but so will GOP, cause they’re not stupid like Trump and that will open all cans of worms). Essentially a Democrat president then can classify white supremacy organizations as terrorist organizations, or NRA for example.

Trump just spouting his usual shit on Twitter, in order to please his believers.

Skills

Snitch

What's the bet the FBI or something assassinate him after he's out of office, and in turn immortalise as a saviour in the minds of his mentalists?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Maybe he hasn't spoken to the nation because he'd struggle to stop himself saying what he really wants to say, which is 'Beat them to death, boys.'

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I am. It a fan of Biden but who do you think would have a better chancr of beating Trump?
That’s not the exam question.

I’m pretty far left. Certainly by American standards. I wouldn’t have voted for Hillary or Biden.

I know that there’s a school of thought that goes something like;

“Vote for Blue to get Trump out”

No. Give me someone that I want to vote for and I will. Hillary was a ghoul, Biden is a decent fella, but take a look at America. Biden won’t lay a glove on it.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
That’s not the exam question.

I’m pretty far left. Certainly by American standards. I wouldn’t have voted for Hillary or Biden.

I know that there’s a school of thought that goes something like;

“Vote for Blue to get Trump out”

No. Give me someone that I want to vote for and I will. Hillary was a ghoul, Biden is a decent fella, but take a look at America. Biden won’t lay a glove on it.
A democrats once says all it takes for evil to win is for the good to not vote. Or something like that

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

True enough. They didn't fight until they got attacked and that was not even by a fascist country.

Status
Not open for further replies.