The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
They’re spinning the angle of it being sent back to the lower court, where it can be dragged out past November.
Fox is just copying Jay Sekulow's speaking points.This is what he said: "“We are pleased that in the decisions issued today, the Supreme Court has temporarily blocked both Congress and New York prosecutors from obtaining the President’s tax records. We will now proceed to raise additional constitutional and legal issues in the lower courts.”
There is a big difference imo. Zeeland and other southern provinces such as Brabant and Limburg feel more Flemish than Dutch to me, and I know a lot of people from there who feel the same. My mom is Dutch actually and feels a lot more Flemish than Dutch, but she grew up about 10km from the border...

Always thought we should give the Wallon provinces to France and annex Zeeland, Brabant and Limburg.

Waffles are for children. Abbey beer, fries and mussels and you are good to go. Mind, we haven't had a government for 12 months now, so we have our own problems :lol:
Good! We totally agree then. I propose we call our new country Brabant, since it used to span from Den Bosch to Brussels anyway. I'll migrate back if that ever happens! (Just a shame a lot of the good beer is from Wallonia. But if I can drink it here in Canada, I'm sure we could continue to have it in Brabant.)

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He's taken the SCOTUSA decision well I see..

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS

You'd feel a bit worried if your conspiratorial aunt/uncle posted shit like that, but the president of the US? feck me. What a shambles of a country.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Given this was all posted at the same minute and (at a glance) without major spelling/grammatical errors I would assume this is a deliberately written message rather than some spontaneous outburst. Perhaps even by a staffer?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Years from now I m looking forward to seeing the massive book of all his tweets combined with multiple pages of all the shit that happened on that day and tell my grand kids that somehow grandpa survived that time.

Hopefully they ll think it's so unbelievable that grandpa is probably just spewing nonsense. If society is at a point where my grand kids feel that way - then secretly I'll be elated and they can think of me whatever they want. All they need to know is that we suffered for them, and things are better "now".

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
It's telling that he says they investigated 'everything' in the Mueller investigation.

That almost certainly guarantees there's mountains of stuff hidden.

Years from now I m looking forward to seeing the massive book of all his tweets combined with multiple pages of all the shit that happened on that day and tell my grand kids that somehow grandpa survived that time.

Hopefully they ll think it's so unbelievable that grandpa is probably just spewing nonsense. If society is at a point where my grand kids feel that way - then secretly I'll be elated and they can think of me whatever they want. All they need to know is that we suffered for them, and things are better "now".
I think you have too much faith in the American people and for future generations, too much faith in their education system which is being destroyed in order to make malleable little lemmings incapable of independent thought. All the signs would point to successive generations being even thicker than they are now - the only positive is that connectivity means that the pure propaganda from their news outlets can be combatted in real time with social media.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
It's telling that he says they investigated 'everything' in the Mueller investigation.

That almost certainly guarantees there's mountains of stuff hidden.

I think you have too much faith in the American people and for future generations, too much faith in their education system which is being destroyed in order to make malleable little lemmings incapable of independent thought. All the signs would point to successive generations being even thicker than they are now - the only positive is that connectivity means that the pure propaganda from their news outlets can be combatted in real time with social media.
Depends how many of them end up dying in this pandemic.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
:lol::lol::nervous:

Is one of the known symptoms that the virus disables cameras, guards and other types of surveillance or documentation of the person dying?
I feel like I didn’t delete certain relevant parts of the post I was replying to in my quote.. :lol:

Drifter

American
WH Says President Trump is postponing Saturday's New Hampshire campaign rally, citing tropical storm.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry

Somebody has learned a new word.
As with all things Trump, his motivations are obviously in the wrong place.

But he's not wrong about Universities being tax-exempt. A study into Princeton showed that whereas the state of NJ spends roughly $15k a year on a student to go to Rutgers, the tax exemption is a 'cost' to NJ of over $100k per student at Princeton.

The elite institutions are rich beyond measure. I can't remember the podcast detailing this, but if they top 10 US Universities continue to grow at the rate they have since the 1970s (in terms of wealth accumulation) they would be come the largest 10 legal entities in the US in another 20 years. Bigger than Apple, M'soft, Alphabet etc.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
So the main driver of that model is primary results.

So, um, how does it have any data whatsoever on Trump's GOP primaries? Has he even had one this time around? Did anyone else run against him?
Look, don't come at me with "facts" and "sense", I read "this model would have predicted 25 of the last 27 elections" and came here to post it :D

In all seriousness, this happened last time round too.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
WH Says President Trump is postponing Saturday's New Hampshire campaign rally, citing tropical storm.
Which isn't going to hit Portsmouth New Hampshire and will be over by lunchtime in any case. :lol: :lol:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Well we knew it was coming.

fecking disgrace. How can Americans and so called fecking Patriots continue to watch their holy Constitution, laws and country continue to be shat on on a daily basis?

Just for good measure..

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
:houllier:
Now we’ll have trumpers buying lots of Goya beans & adobo while Dems boycott them.
In two months time Goya will figure out if they made the right move or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.