The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I think the real story here is that Donnie’s syphilis has gained sentience and is praising its “discoverer”. As the giant Cheeto might say: “No one ever did more for syphilis than Columbus, who introduced it to a continent of weird horny white people.”

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Or he's watching The Boys and thinking "This Stormfront broad might be on to something with the memes."

Hopefully it ends for him the same way it did for her.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Look you have to walk in Columbus' shoes
to see what he went through.

People thought the world was flat,
for crying out loud.

Then he lands on an island with a bunch of naked savages on it. That took a lot of guts.

You ever been to Florida? The heat? And those bugs?
:D

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That’s low key genius. The fella is funny, fairly often. Obviously it’s not of his making, but it’s funny.
I can't find any humor in it when it comes from him. He is doing to rile up his base, to make them believe his lies. Whether he does it via "humor" or lies or racist dog whistles is irrelevant, the end goal is the same.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
I can't find any humor in it when it comes from him. He is doing to rile up his base, to make them believe his lies. Whether he does it via "humor" or lies or racist dog whistles is irrelevant, the end goal is the same.
They are already riled up. The attempted kidnapping of 2 governors should have sent shockwaves around the US but of course, Trump makes all these things seem 'normal'. Watch what happens between November 3rd and January 20th.

Fridge chutney

Spot on.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
It’s pretty lowbrow, and when it comes from the POTUS it’s just pathetic.
Indeed. Say what you will of Presidents of the past, but Trump cheapened it to a level where folks who watched the Jerry Springer show thinking "that is America" probably feel like the current occupant of the WH is a confirmation of that.

GiddyUp

Indeed. Say what you will of Presidents of the past, but Trump cheapened it to a level where folks who watched the Jerry Springer show thinking "that is America" probably feel like the current occupant of the WH is a confirmation of that.
The comments page presidency that does his hiring from a fake news channel.

Wittmann45

He and his team are fecking morons.

The tactic after covid should have been humility... instead its been humiliation... he is toast
I am sure there has been an aid trying desperately to tell Trump for the last six years to be slightly more humble and empathetic in his public dealings. Probably even telling him he only has to display just a minimal amount of humility in the smallest number of situations and its been impossible. He just doesn't seem to be capable of it

I am not necessarily scared of Trump being re-elected, but I am more concerned of someone who combines the worst of Trump with an ability to shift at opportune times to capture a larger voter base while actually demonstrating even the slightly ability to shroud some of his political or personal ambitions

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I know it's just another day in Trump's America, but let's just run this through real quick:
  • Trump's personal lawyer clearly fabricates a hilariously bad attempt at an October surprise
  • Tells hilariously bad story to hilariously bad 'newspaper'
  • Hilariously bad newspaper publishes hilariously bad story with no fact checking or editorial anything
  • All grownups see that story is hilariously bad, so try to stop it spreading
  • The worst people in the world use this is evidence of liberal malfeasance
  • It's the lead story on Fox News
  • The WH wants to talk about it
We've disappeared down the rabbit-hole. There is no saving these people. Every single person that works at Fox News should be charged with criminal intent, or aiding and abetting. I believe it is a crime in the US to make up a reputationally-damaging story, publish it and so forth. But its politics, so if Biden's people sue the living sh*t out of Rudy and the NY Post as they should - the idiots will just claim that's proof.

Our system just cannot take this level of dishonesty. It genuinely would be like watching the World Cup final, and one team just picking up the ball, having their teammates pull out pistols and shoot the defenders and then throwing it in, with the ref waving play on. There's no point in calling it football at that point.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I know it's just another day in Trump's America, but let's just run this through real quick:
  • Trump's personal lawyer clearly fabricates a hilariously bad attempt at an October surprise
  • Tells hilariously bad story to hilariously bad 'newspaper'
  • Hilariously bad newspaper publishes hilariously bad story with no fact checking or editorial anything
  • All grownups see that story is hilariously bad, so try to stop it spreading
  • The worst people in the world use this is evidence of liberal malfeasance
  • It's the lead story on Fox News
  • The WH wants to talk about it
We've disappeared down the rabbit-hole. There is no saving these people. Every single person that works at Fox News should be charged with criminal intent, or aiding and abetting. I believe it is a crime in the US to make up a reputationally-damaging story, publish it and so forth. But its politics, so if Biden's people sue the living sh*t out of Rudy and the NY Post as they should - the idiots will just claim that's proof.

Our system just cannot take this level of dishonesty. It genuinely would be like watching the World Cup final, and one team just picking up the ball, having their teammates pull out pistols and shoot the defenders and then throwing it in, with the ref waving play on. There's no point in calling it football at that point.
Someone watched "The Last Boy Scout" last night

Status
Not open for further replies.