The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
He rags on Florida for hurricanes, he rags on Iowa for floods, he rags on California for wildfires. When he doesn’t have a natural disaster to rag Pennsylvania about, he apparently just says he doesn’t want to be there.

It’s amazing that he has any followers at all. The level of mental deficiency in his supporters is staggering v
He could've mentioned the loss of jobs in coal mining! Oh wait, those had been supposed to come back under his watch, hadn't they...

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

I remember the lunacy back in the day when I would get a 20 Vicodin script for an ear infection.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

I remember the lunacy back in the day when I would get a 20 Vicodin script for an ear infection.
Yeah and silly me finally got my wisdom teeth removed last year (after putting it off forever) and all I got was 2 percocet and then just regular old extra strength tylenol and despite having bone fragments and dry socket to contend with for weeks they refused to give me stronger shit. I understand the need to control it but sheesh suddenly we went too far the other way imho.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
But before anything more can happen, Borat bursts into the room and shouts, “Put down your chram!”—his preferred word for penis. “She’s 15! She’s too old for you!”

The startled Giuliani, who had no reason to believe his interviewer was underage, sits up abruptly and gets out of there as fast as he can. “Rudy, Trump will be disappoint! You are leaving hotel without golden shower!” Borat yells after him.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-rudy-giuliani-got-caught-red-handed-with-borats-daughter

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Only in 2020 can Borat swing an election.

Trump in a Mankini next?
Nah. Trump will unceremoniously dump Giuliani and nothing will change. In fact, everyone around him might be happy if Giuliani has finally really mad himself impossible, since he says stupid stuff all over the place and is a walking liability to Trump. (Not as much as Trump himself, but he's harder to remove.)

Status
Not open for further replies.