The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyUp

Wonder if Joe should question Ivanka's China permits whilst Trump has been in office? Its so easy to do comebacks without answering the actual question when the acuser is worse at the crimes he's accusing you off.
Her husband's sister was also offering visas to Chinese investors to help them crawl out of their shitty real estate deals.

GiddyUp

Are the Dems/is the Biden campaign smart enough to bring a hit list of topics to fire back at Trump?
Nope. I don't think they have to either unless the trump campaign can bring the blind laptop repair man for us all to see.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Wonder if Joe should question Ivanka's China permits whilst Trump has been in office? Its so easy to do comebacks without answering the actual question when the acuser is worse at the crimes he's accusing you off.
They are the Big Lie of corruption. They are so corrupt that nobody believes that anyone can possibly be so bad. So it must be fake.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
Does anyone know if there's an addon to firefox which allows you to filter out any mention of specific words, and possibly replace them with something else? I'm obviously thinking of erasing all mention of Trump, or at least replacing his name with something rather offensive, from my digital existence the next four years if he's reelected.

Edit: I actually found one, Advanced Profanity Filter works like a dream.

Last edited:

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Does anyone know if there's an addon to firefox which allows you to filter out any mention of specific words, and possibly replace them with something else? I'm obviously thinking of erasing all mention of Trump, or at least replacing his name with something rather offensive, from my digital existence the next four years if he's reelected.

Thanks for this. There's one for Chrome too.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
From all the countries they bombed in the past in the name of oil
If there were such a thing as karma for that it wouldn’t impact the American people at large, and certainly not the ones most adversely affected by his presidency.

In fact the people benefiting from his presidency most likely have the highest overlap with the people who deserve backlash from the actions of the American military machine.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS

Didn't The Daily Show have something that made his tweets look like they were written with crayons?

EDIT: Make Trump Tweets Eight Again, it's called for Chrome.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
From all the countries they bombed in the past in the name of oil
I do quite love these posts.

"The American government has indiscriminately and horrifically killed many innocent people. This is an abomination and should not be tolerated. As punishment I desire that innocent Americans be indiscriminately killed."

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular

"The American government has indiscriminately and horrifically killed many innocent people. This is an abomination and should not be tolerated. As punishment I desire that innocent Americans be indiscriminately killed."
Proportionate capital punishment!

Abizzz

That isn't remotely what @Sky1981 said. Voting for Trump might result in that, but it's not what he wished for.

Abizzz

For some reason I got a notification that I was quoted here :confused:
Strange. I had clicked quote on this
If there were such a thing as karma for that it wouldn’t impact the American people at large, and certainly not the ones most adversely affected by his presidency.

In fact the people benefiting from his presidency most likely have the highest overlap with the people who deserve backlash from the actions of the American military machine.
because I wanted to point out that while the second part is true those aren't the mass of people actually voting him in. But then I thought that you're already aware of that so I didn't bother.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That isn't remotely what @Sky1981 said. Voting for Trump might result in that, but it's not what he wished for.
You don’t think calling the finishing off of the US by a Trump re-election “karma” is problematic? And then saying that the karma would be for bombing other countries. The US has done a bunch of shit things over the centuries, but any “karmic” retribution on the US would result in untold suffering of innocents

Abizzz

You don’t think calling the finishing off of the US by a Trump re-election “karma” is problematic? And then saying that the karma would be for bombing other countries. The US has done a bunch of shit things over the centuries, but any “karmic” retribution on the US would result in untold suffering of innocents
But that's just your interpretation of his statement. I can't speak for him but I really don't think he meant it as horrible as that.

But it's a weird take anyway. Nearly all of those countries would probably do worse with a 2nd Trump term than with octogenarian Biden anyway.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Strange. I had clicked quote on this

because I wanted to point out that while the second part is true those aren't the mass of people actually voting him in. But then I thought that you're already aware of that so I didn't bother.
That probably explains the alert.

There’s been a lot of posts along the lines of America “deserving” what’s going on, and this seems like another along that line. It’s entirely untrue and unfair on the majority of the population.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
But that's just your interpretation of his statement. I can't speak for him but I really don't think he meant it as horrible as that.

But it's a weird take anyway. Nearly all of those countries would probably do worse with a 2nd Trump term than with octogenarian Biden anyway.
That is fair. As @Rado_N stated above, there have been a lot of karma/deserving posts and I think I am just hypersensitive. If that was not @Sky1981 ’s intent I apologize for jumping to the conclusion.

GiddyUp

I don't know what the potential for this is. Couldn't Biden just reverse everything Trump has done with his own executive orders?

Trump just quietly passed an executive order that could destroy a future Biden administration

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...-administration/ar-BB1akHVz?ocid=BingHPCTrend
This is the Republican plan from now on. Tank in an election then cripple the Democrats. They don't believe in a transfer of power. Scum is too nice a description for them.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

sglowrider

This is the Republican plan from now on. Tank in an election then cripple the Democrats. They don't believe in a transfer of power. Scum is too nice a description for them.
Aren't most EOs reversible? Its not like a law enacted by Congress.

WPMUFC

“Turn on television, right. Covid, Covid. Covid, Covid, Covid. Covid,” he said. “A plane goes down, 500 people dead, they don’t talk about it. Covid Covid Covid Covid.”

“By the way on November fourth you won’t hear about it anymore,” he said as the crowd cheered.

“Covid!” he then said in a mock shout. “Covid! Please don’t go and vote Covid. Please do not under any circular, you cannot go out and vote.”

Trump said that people are “tired” of “all of this stuff” and “they’re tired of such negativity” and added that he’s had it and is now immune.
“You know some countries, they report differently. If somebody’s sick with a heart problem, and they die of Covid, they say they died of a heart problem,” Trump told a crowd of supporters in Waukesha, Wisconsin.” If somebody’s terminally ill with cancer, and they have Covid, we report them — and you know doctors get more money and hospitals get more money — think of this incentive.”
https://www.mediaite.com/news/covid...ou-wont-hear-about-it-anymore-after-election/

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-tru...if-they-report-more-covid-related-fatalities/

220k+ dead, 80k cases per day. And the president is bored of the pandemic.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If he does get re-elected, does anyone have any idea what his plan is for the next four years?

All I’ve heard him say is that he’s going to build the greatest economy ever. At least in 2016 it was clear what his plans were.

sglowrider

If he does get re-elected, does anyone have any idea what his plan is for the next four years?

All I’ve heard him say is that he’s going to build the greatest economy ever. At least in 2016 it was clear what his plans were.
Make America Even Greater.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

His only plan is the same as in 2016: satisfy himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.