Status
Not open for further replies.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Trump: "Guys, any chance the water is yellow or yellow-ish?"

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Judging by the early voting numbers , the only way he can get "elected" is if they steal the election. What would transpire in such a scenario is unclear , but Little Sniffy would be the least of everyone's problems.
Isn't the whole point that early voting is going to skew towards Dems/Biden with Trump/GOP making up the difference on the actual day?

Drifter

American

As he got something up his sleeves that would make someone change their minds?

The Firestarter

How could he not? He was told that Trump only makes the best deals.
Scene: A cafe. One table is occupied by a group of Vikings with horned helmets on. A man and his wife enter.

Man (Eric Idle): You sit here, dear.

Wife (Graham Chapman in drag): All right.

Man (to Waitress): Morning!

Waitress (Terry Jones, in drag as a bit of a rat-bag): Morning!

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and trump; egg bacon and trump; egg bacon sausage and trump; trump bacon sausage and trump; trump egg trump trump bacon and trump; trump sausage trump trump bacon trump tomato and trump;

Vikings (starting to chant): Trump trump trump trump...

Waitress: ...trump trump trump egg and trump; trump trump trump trump trump trump baked beans trump trump trump...

Vikings (singing): Trump! Lovely trump! Lovely trump!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and trump.

Wife: Have you got anything without trump?

Waitress: Well, there's trump egg sausage and trump, that's not got much trump in it.

Wife: I don't want ANY trump!

Man: Why can't she have egg bacon trump and sausage?

Wife: THAT'S got trump in it!

Man: Hasn't got as much trump in it as trump egg sausage and trump, has it?

Vikings: Trump trump trump trump (crescendo through next few lines)

Wife: Could you do the egg bacon trump and sausage without the trump then?

Waitress: Urgghh!

Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like trump!

Vikings: Lovely trump! Wonderful trump!

Waitress: Shut up!
[...]

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
He’s an actual stupid person. It’s astonishing anyone can think he’s clever.
My aunt is obsessed with him, thinks he's amazing and so smart. She also told me her cats were cut in half and the blood drained out, claiming the new people across the street are probably killing her cats to prepare for hunting season - then tossing the carcasses where she can find them. Disregard the wild dogs and coyotes roaming the area, they wouldn't dare rip a cat apart.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
My aunt is obsessed with him, thinks he's amazing and so smart. She also told me her cats were cut in half and the blood drained out, claiming the new people across the street are probably killing her cats to prepare for hunting season - then tossing the carcasses where she can find them. Disregard the wild dogs and coyotes roaming the area, they wouldn't dare rip a cat apart.
There is a lot to unpack in your comment.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
In the nicest possible way your aunt is a crazy woman.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
He walked out of an ESPN 30 for 30 segment on the USFL and sent this autographed letter.

https://deadspin.com/donald-trump-goes-all-bitchcakes-on-a-third-rate-espn-5370591

P.S. You are a loser :lol:

He really is fecking hilarious and an absolutely pathetic excuse for a man. He's a coward and he's clearly insane. However, what's not funny is he became President and that people like and vote for him. They worship him. That says more about the state of the USA than it does about him tbh.

Anyone else notice how angry his writing style is? His signature is hilarious but very angry. It all still irks me though, especially the use of capitals all the time except for the odd lower case letters thrown in. All the i's are lower case and all most of the e's too.

:lol:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The crowd at his Lansing rally today were supposedly chanting "lock her up" when he brought up the governor. They're like real life charicatures of those lemurs in the Madagascar movie that follow around King Julien.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
The crowd at his Lansing rally today were supposedly chanting "lock her up" when he brought up the governor. They're like real life charicatures of those lemurs in the Madagascar movie that follow around King Julien.
He/they did the same at a rally elsewhere in MI a week or so ago. Meanwhile - the dude they're cheering has literally been robbing the United Stated taxpayer coffers for millions and millions over the years and that's just dandy.

Fingeredmouse

Are you serious? You guys can’t be that far gone.

Conservative people are just that. Conservative.

Every single uncorrupted Conservative person I know is someone most liberals would love.

The problematic no mans land is built by media. Conservative voters are easy to understand. “I support your right to be happy if it doesn’t infringe on my happiness”.

The culture wars suggest that progressive politics will do that. They obviously won’t.

Conservatives shrink their lives as they fear the unknown. When they are healthily introduced to a little newness, they’re pretty cool with it. They will adopt progressive policy if it can fit within their current world view. Too much, too quickly, forced.... They push back.

Different people. That’s it really.
Whilst I take your general point and I don't mean to drag the thread back a day to a tangential matter but how is "I support your right to be happy if it doesn't infringe on my happiness" a conservative value? Conservatism is the maintenance of the status quo and the protection of perceived traditional values. Therefore, if that conflicts with that which makes another happy the position you take above does not hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.