The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Seriously. They had it on for about five minutes then when he started going on about "Will Smith's father" voting from beyond the grave twice, they just cut away and looked stunned.
No one yet knows that Rudy is a Borat actor and eventually we'll all twig. You been played!

Revan

Assumptionman
I think his opportunities to do so are thankfully limited, as the results are close but clear enough all the same. It kind of seems like most americans (or at least the news media) are over his bullshit and ignoring him a bit too. Really don't think theres any meaningful appetite for conflict, at least at this point.
I do worry about their future, with a more intelligent, competent facist and / or an even more divided America. But thats a conversation for another day I guess. A good day to just say feck Trump and leave it at that.
Tucker Carlson to run and win in 2024, as a far more intelligent, but also more dangerous version of Trump.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Part of me will miss the complete madness of the last four years. Scandal after scandal.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Can’t wait to see the fat cnuts tweets later after he’s done golfing (again!) crying about all sorts of unsubstantiated cheating.
Lock the fcuker up after Jan 20th.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Status
Not open for further replies.