The two things I want Woodward to do.

RedNed77

1. Find a pine cone
2. Insert it up his arse

Am I doing this right

Water Melon

I like how these threads get under skin of some posters. Instead of just ignoring these threads, they start moaning. If mods decide to lock the thread, they will. Otherwise, just go get a life in other words just skip threads you are not a fan of.

Crustanoid

1) Happen upon a new hallucinogen which wipes his memory and
2) Somehow start believing he is the sort of guy who likes spending and building a good football team

(Side effects of hallucination will include forging documents which state Glazers have gifted the club to the fans)

Bohman

I don´t really know if it´s Woodward or Glazer who is the biggest problem. However Woodward makes himself look too incompetent to run a football club and is nowadays more of a laughing stock.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Hire a DOF
Start preparing bids for players now. Hopefully some might be ready in time for next summer.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
1) feck off
2) And when he gets there feck off again.

Keep fecking off until he gets back to the start and then feck off again.

(Taken from that picture that’s circulated for years.)

Pav1878

Can someone please do a flying banner with Woodward out? I know it's not big or clever but I reckon he's the main problem with our club and we need to let the owners know they made a huge mistake hiring him.

Blind pew

He needs to do the commerical stuff, and get a football man in. Yesterday

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I've just remembered that video the other day of him walking in and saluting the person taking it. Ego twat. Probably was doing a Eubank with nobody on the other end. It might have been a Glazer telling him I've done it again and want another pay rise. feck I can't stand him.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
1. Pull my head out of my ass
2. Upon realizing my flexibility of having my head up my ass, self fellatiate

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He was on some rant the other day about the usage of the word ‘very’ in society.
Ah, touché, my beef is with the use of an intensifier (very) before the word unique. Something is either unique or it isn't, there are no degrees. It's a big pet peeve of mine.

I was just about to say I don't want to ruin the thread but this tangent may actually be an improvement.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Ah, touché, my beef is with the use of an intensifier (very) before the word unique. Something is either unique or it isn't, there are no degrees. It's a big pet peeve of mine.

I was just about to say I don't want to ruin the thread but this tangent may actually be an improvement.
I’m aware of the correct usage tbh, and I’m all for grammatical intervention, I have similar peeves. ‘Should of’ and ‘could of’ is far and away the most upsetting though!