The Virgin League Draft | Winner: GodShaveTheQueen

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@Šjor Bepo , looks like you are around. I can stay on for may be a few more minutes if you plan to send a pick sometime soon.
depends if gio is around, we were discussing few routes but didnt settle on one....though fairly certain we would both get a pass in first round :)

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Final Sheep Reinforcement Results

Šjor Bepo & Gio: PASS
GodShaveTheQueen: PASS

Final Squads

Invictus

Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Final Squads

ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Round 15Round 16Round 17Round 18Round 19
Šjor Bepo & GioA. PirloHidegkutiK. MbappéP. GascoigneN. KantéC. MozerW.SagnolW. ZengaB. DietzR. FerriC. LopezH. RahnV. CandelaR. GoughJ. SantamariaM. ReusMarceloT. MüllerJ. Heynckes
GodShaveTheQueenK. HamrinO. SivoriD. BlanchflowerB. BremnerJ. FontaineP. LittbarskiR. BratsethA. BenarrivoGermanoG. GrosicsF. JusufiM. ChagasP FutreL. BonucciT. FinneySocratesT. CerezoMaiconB. Vogts

@Šjor Bepo @Gio @GodShaveTheQueen

Invictus

Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
@Michaelf7777777 @Jim Beam @Pat_Mustard my apologies guys, got hospitalized with C19. Just got released. All is well thankfully, but just wanted to explain my absence.
Ah, that's a real doozy — wish you a full and speedy recovery, mate. And don't worry about the sudden disappearance, somewhat inconveniencing at the time but we get it now: drafts come and go and your well-being is of paramount importance.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I’m really glad for Sivori. You can probably make a case for him to be the most talented player in the pool, but he rarely even features in those drafts. The fact that Vogts and Finney have never won a draft before is amazing – not only they’re amazing players, they seem to be highly rated and are versatile enough to fit in different formations easily.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Formation that Pep can only dream off. Congrats @GodShaveTheQueen . Nice timing between starting a new Draft before the Final :lol: :angel::drool::cool::wenger:

We have been doing that for quite sometime mate, usually new draft threads are started at the semifinal stage of current draft. Does help with having a good audience for the finals though, I agree.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

We have been doing that for quite sometime mate, usually new draft threads are started at the semifinal stage of current draft. Does help with having a good audience for the finals though, I agree.
Yeh, I know. We're all draft junkies in here.