Television The Walking Dead

Mad Winger

This show really lacks consistency. It will go from amazing to crap so quickly. Why is it so damn hard to keep the consistency up?

Sylar

Not sure why people are surprised though? Its always a good opener, a good midseason break finale and a good finale filled with a lot of filler eps around it with shit dialogue and stupid tense moments they create from their own stupidity.

Wish Rick would freak out again and bring back Rictatorship. Group was better of that way.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
"I have to ask..the way you talk..the way you carry yourself..you a cop!?" feckin ell. Who writes this guff. They gave us a unified episode this time round when it might aswell just have been Rick & his group.

Nothing happened back at the church, priest went walkies and Glen & his girls went on a fishing trip and came back with a yo-yo. We need some of this group culling now, should of started with that daft bint at the end.
:lol:

After about 2 seconds he was able to gather that Rick was a cop. I literally facepalmed at that scene. The writing on this show is comically terrible most of the time.

I also kinda laughed when Glen's little group came across the zombies caught under the telephone pole. There just happened to be a few zombies walking out there in the middle of nowhere when that pole fell? And it just so happened to fall perfectly on a bunch of them? :lol:

ZDwyr

The Daryl and Rick interactions were good, really liked them. Stealth zombie is just ridiculous. You would be able to hear them, or at least if you think you are in danger you wouldn't just purposefully stare off in one direction, you would be constantly looking 360 degrees for danger. The ending was just stupid. I wish he had killed her because she deserved it for being a moron. Was obvious what was going to happen.

Leg-End

Glenn has it all worked out, find a new home with three women and his only male competition being a nerd with a mullet and a ginger. Absolute playa, mad respect.

ZDwyr

Glenn has it all worked out, find a new home with three women and his only male competition being a nerd with a mullet and a ginger. Absolute playa, mad respect.
One of those women is a lesbian but I am sure Glenn can convert her.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Stupidity like that hurts my brain. I sometimes don't believe that most of these characters have actually survived this long due to the severity of their ignorance.

Glanville95

I forgot it aired yesterday and I've just got around to seeing it.

Arguably worse than the Abraham-centric one. In fact, the last three episodes have been utterly atrocious and actually pretty pointless. Nothing of significance happened with Glens group and nothing happened back at the church. Then there's the ending :rolleyes:.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
God this show is bad. The last three or four episodes have been completely boring and come to think of it, absolutely nothing has happened.

Thought a Washington storyline would've been quite good but now they're back in exactly the same place they've been in since the start - wandering around with not a lot to do.

Lesbian woman is annoying as shit. Seemed like she'd found a really cool, potentially important object in that bag but it turned out to be a fecking yo-yo.

Glenn and Maggie are the most serious, boring pair of tossers on the show. Glenn was fun in season one.

Stealth zombie - need I say more? There's one in every episode and it never gets any less ridiculous.

The characters should just not speak. If a symptom of this virus they're all meant to carry also shut down their ability to speak, it wouldn't hinder the character development any less, it'd just save us from the cringeworthy dialogue and repeated conversations about the same shit.

Bonus point is there hasn't been too much of Coral this season. I've said it before in this thread but he truly is the worst character to have ever appeared on TV. The producers should introduce a Jimmy Savile zombie just so Coral has something to bump into. Twat.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If I'm shooting that blokes mate I'm asking him to stand about 20 metres to my left, not even behind me. Shitting retarded people.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
I often think what it would be like to live in a zombie infested world like those people in the series.

First off, I think most of the survivors would be quite jumpy and on edge most of the time. In a world where you as a survivor most likely lost your friends and family in a short period of time and can be attacked at any given moment even the most stoic and mentally tough people would eventually break down. Moving from place to place, being constantly on the run and never feeling safe anywhere will destroy whatever is left of your mind.

Sleeping out in the open like they do it in the show from time to time is out of the question, even if the survivors take turns through the night watching over the others. The odds of the whole group being torn to pieces in nighttime whenever some herd of walkers bumps into them are quite high.

The only way to last, at least for a while is to find a very secure place like they did when they were living in prison. Still, it means you have to make constant runs into nearest towns in search of food, water, medications etc.

And the whole infection through biting is quite comical. If whatever bodily fluid that zombies pass into their victims is so contagious how come we see all the survivors bashing their heads in on a regular basis and zombie blood and guts splashing all over their faces and yet that doesn't affect their health in any way?

Cina

I often think what it would be like to live in a zombie infested world like those people in the series.

First off, I think most of the survivors would be quite jumpy and on edge most of the time. In a world where you as a survivor most likely lost your friends and family in a short period of time and can be attacked at any given moment even the most stoic and mentally tough people would eventually break down. Moving from place to place, being constantly on the run and never feeling safe anywhere will destroy whatever is left of your mind.

Sleeping out in the open like they do it in the show from time to time is out of the question, even if the survivors take turns through the night watching over the others. The odds of the whole group being torn to pieces in nighttime whenever some herd of walkers bumps into them are quite high.

The only way to last, at least for a while is to find a very secure place like they did when they were living in prison. Still, it means you have to make constant runs into nearest towns in search of food, water, medications etc.

And the whole infection through biting is quite comical. If whatever bodily fluid that zombies pass into their victims is so contagious how come we see all the survivors bashing their heads in on a regular basis and zombie blood and guts splashing all over their faces and yet that doesn't affect their health in any way?
Hey man, the way you post, I can tell ... you're ... you're a doctor aren't you?

Lastwolf

They are all infected already, the bite making them zombies is more the about infection, I suppose it'd be like getting bit by a komodo dragon, rather than some magical zombie venom.

Tarrou

Makes those 3 episodes of nothingness all worthwhile to see her die. Good stuff.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
She deserved that tbf, everything finished without a problem and she goes and tries to kill cop lady. That's after cop lady was all good to her, she hardly deserved to die.

Oo0AahCantona

Jesus christ the show's become a bit of a drag. i have absolutely no idea where they can take this now. instead of building upon the environment aspect and the challenges of post apocalyptic survival they went full on the other direction and made it ALL about the characters and their interactions with other group members, which is stuck in a vicious cycle of killing off people-introducing people-kill off those people-introduce people. whilst keeping the core alive and invincible.

The zombies aren't even part of the equation anymore, its got to a point where you could have Rick and daryl surrounded by 200 zombies and you would be completely confident they would fight there way through and it would be fine, whilst some b list cast member will end up dying 1 on 1 with a fecking disabled zombie trapped in a cage, completely killed any sort of immersion i was able to have in the first season or so bar a few exceptions.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Bah I was hoping for a fire fight at the end there with a few more deaths. This herd needs to be thinned.

I'm not even bothered by that ending. The writers are so piss poor at manipulating the audience's feelings it's cringey. 'Let's give this character we've paid no attention to for 3 seasons some air time! Then we'll kill her off. That'll tug some heart strings. Oh and the sister who literally hasn't mentioned her sibling once? Let's have her rock up at the end for no reason. Ya know, to reiterate how sad the death of this no mark character is.' Brilliant. They could kill off any of the characters now and it wouldn't matter, they've all become so saturated.

I hope prisoner cop lady is in it again mind. She's gorgeous.

ZDwyr

Bah I was hoping for a fire fight at the end there with a few more deaths. This herd needs to be thinned.

I'm not even bothered by that ending. The writers are so piss poor at manipulating the audience's feelings it's cringey. 'Let's give this character we've paid no attention to for 3 seasons some air time! Then we'll kill her off. That'll tug some heart strings. Oh and the sister who literally hasn't mentioned her sibling once? Let's have her rock up at the end for no reason. Ya know, to reiterate how sad the death of this no mark character is.' Brilliant. They could kill off any of the characters now and it wouldn't matter, they've all become so saturated.

I hope prisoner cop lady is in it again mind. She's gorgeous.
That part really bothered me. Maggie and Beth have not even mentioned each other in so long.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Great decision to kill off one of the best characters on the show.

Absolute cnuts.
Not sure if serious.

She wasn't quite at the level of Karl in terms of being a shit character, but she was close. The actress was so bad it was cringey.

Ekeke

Well that was dumb and sad. Mainly dumb

Of course Solid Snake Carrol is fine, couldnt get caught in the crossfire or anything

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Just when she actually stopped singing for a while...

Feck it. They've got James Hetfield and Danny Welbeck now in the group.