The WTF and let’s all laugh at 20/21 thread

MadMike

The rule is if he feels contact he's entitled to throw himself to the ground?

No, I don't hold with the position that any contact is a foul. It's play-acting.
Who said anything about any contact? I said kicked, not touched. He got kicked. You're entitled to go down if you get kicked.

Feel free to think it's play-acting, and I'm free to completely disagree with you.

48 hours

He clearly and deliberately got kicked on his right knee 4 seconds in. Should he go down? If you don't, you don't get a foul so sure.
yes, there was contact to his knee but he goes down holding the wrong knee

LARulz

Any kick appears as barely a touch in slow mo. He kicked him, he's entitled to go down and get the foul. You're free to disagree with me and vice versa but those are the rules
He held the other knee

matsdf

:lol:

Is the keeper's starting position somewhere in the stands? If she was even half awake, that would not have become dangerous at all.
I mean the keeper is probably not bothered because you know, the ball is like one metre away from the defender.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City

:lol:
:lol: It`s like when you`re playing FIFA and stop taking the match serious anymore, just going for red card tackles.

Love the look on the strikers face in the slow motion as well, she isn`t even that furious, just completely flabbergasted.:lol: