The WTF and let's all laugh at 2021/22 thread

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

Brooks is not impressed by Silva's diving :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What was it? It’s blocked now.
Someone put some of B-Rabbit's rap battle winning performance sound to the video of Tuchel talking to the 4th official.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This was a funny conversation. I think they confused United with Chelsea at point, and the expert isn't really much of an expert, he had no clue who Sancho was. The supposed expert aside, Andrew Schultz and the other two don't really pretend to know anything about United or football, so it was kind of fun to watch.

criticalanalysis

This was a funny conversation. I think they confused United with Chelsea at point, and the expert isn't really much of an expert, he had no clue who Sancho was. The supposed expert aside, Andrew Schultz and the other two don't really pretend to know anything about United or football, so it was kind of fun to watch.

Wow Schultz actually seems to know his stuff (relatively).

You watch Podcasts and stuff? Bobby Lee of TigerBelly and Bad Friends, which is awesome is a massive Arsenal fan.

Maybe it's me but I am genuinely shocked any American knows anything about football. I know that's an old school thought from like 20 years ago and it's picked up a lot in popularity but still..

Withnail

Why is that comedian pretending to have a clue? Most of that was painful to listen to. Die hard Barcelona fans who can't name 8 players on the team? :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why is that comedian pretending to have a clue? Most of that was painful to listen to. Die hard Barcelona fans who can't name 8 players on the team? :lol:
Schultz? He's just chatting shit. He admits he has no clue about football except bit and bobs of general stuff. I was more perplexed about the long haired bloke who was playing the role of the expert and one of the guys read a comment out asking who Jadon Sancho is and he's like 'I don't know'.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Cologne's coach Steffen Baumgart betting against one of his players that he can score THAT goal:

Baumgart was a striker, but never a prolific one. No idea where he got the technique to do that :drool: