TheCyclingGK - Ben Foster GoPro Series

United58

It's a really interesting insight into professional footballer lives. I'm fascinated that, despite being a Championship, Watford seem to enjoy incredible hotels and foods when they travel. I get hungry just watching it :lol: Lowe's celebration was hilarious too

retired_muppet

I love watching his heart rate during the match. It rarely exceed 100 bpm. Constantly around 90s bpm.

That's similar to my heart rate when lounging in sofa watching United on TV.

macheda14

It's a really interesting insight into professional footballer lives. I'm fascinated that, despite being a Championship, Watford seem to enjoy incredible hotels and foods when they travel. I get hungry just watching it :lol: Lowe's celebration was hilarious too
I mean Championship sides are still very rich in the grand scheme of things and can definitely afford the good life. Foster comes across as just a really normal quite likeable, maybe slightly cringe, guy. Will def watch a few more.

prateik

I knew he had a channel but never watched it.. subscribed.
I like Foster.

Acole9

Outstanding
I was reading what he said on Utd unscripted, very complimentary about the club.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up back at the club if Grant retires.

matt23

That was a lot more interesting than any punditry I've watched recently.

United58

I was reading what he said on Utd unscripted, very complimentary about the club.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up back at the club if Grant retires.
I'd love that - GoPro Goalie in goal! :drool: Sadly don't think we will as we have De Gea and Henderson ahead of him

Tiber

Was reading about this a few days ago, I think he wants to do it v United, but there are rights issues :rolleyes:

RashyForPM

Was reading about this a few days ago, I think he wants to do it v United, but there are rights issues :rolleyes:
He said he was going to in the Utd unscripted article. I hope they let him though. I understand denying City and Spurs permission to film in OT premises but doing the same to a nice man who won us a trophy a decade or so ago would be a disgrace.

United58

He said he was going to in the Utd unscripted article. I hope they let him though. I understand denying City and Spurs permission to film in OT premises but doing the same to a nice man who won us a trophy a decade or so ago would be a disgrace.
Yeah this isn't a big show or documentary; it's one lads having some craic and showing the fans what the game's like up close, really like it

EggMan85

I love this, I've been a fan of Ben after he made a handful of appearances at my local club Tiverton Town back in 2002 when he was still at Stoke.

I just checked out his Wikipedia and apparently he holds the Premier League record for most saves since its inception with 1178 saves.

Given how long he spent at United it's amazing to think he only played 23 times, admittedly he spent two seasons on loan during his stint here.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'd love to see it, but I doubt he'd want to spend the last years of his playing career at third choice
I've just checked his age and he's only a few months younger than Grant anyway. So would probably never be a goer.

ZupZup

I’ve been watching his videos for a while. They are really good and you can tell he’s really enjoying the YouTube stuff.

Absolute legend of a guy by all accounts too. I remember he rescued an elderly Watford fan who had fallen into a ditch a year or so ago and then had him around for Christmas dinner!

Snuffkin

I don't like him. Either as a personality or a goalkeeper. None if the other players could be arsed with his shit.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Not his biggest fan but wish him a speedy journey to 1m subscribers.

His channel is good. He seems like one of those annoying feckers who is always happy, but it makes for a good watch.

Watching how the players interact and move through various hotels and stadiums, it's not hard to see how they keep catching Covid.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I really like his channel and he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Remember seeing this of him too which was a really cool thing for him to do.

Snuffkin

Being nice isn't a good enough reason to not dislike his personality?
I've got no time for nice footballers.
They are paid to play professional competitve sport. Not make friends. He's always been a clown, and it's no surprise that he does podcasts when the real men are focussing on the next match.

Judas

Open to offers
They are paid to play professional competitve sport. Not make friends. He's always been a clown, and it's no surprise that he does podcasts when the real men are focussing on the next match.
Are you a parody account? I expect you to be ranting about him being a "snowflake" next.

Getting annoyed at Ben Foster of all people, this place never ceases to amaze me.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Jesus :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
You do realise he does both right? Footballers are people and not robots. He’s a very good goalkeeper. You mentioned him being “shit” but he definitely isn’t though.

He wasn’t good enough for United but has been a good goalkeeper at PL throughout his career.

What a strange viewpoint :lol: