TheCyclingGK - Ben Foster GoPro Series

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I've got no time for nice footballers.
They are paid to play professional competitve sport. Not make friends. He's always been a clown, and it's no surprise that he does podcasts when the real men are focussing on the next match.
Ah, you're Roy Keane. Hi Roy.

sglowrider

Against Oral Equality
He must have a team behind him. The editing, music etc works has to take a bit of his time otherwise.

Monkey bus

I've got no time for nice footballers.
They are paid to play professional competitve sport. Not make friends. He's always been a clown, and it's no surprise that he does podcasts when the real men are focussing on the next match.
I’d always thought him a decent guy but why would anybody have the audacity to make friends? Thanks for bringing this up @Snuffkin. I must admit I’ve totally changed my opinion of him. Overpaid waster now in my opinion. Lost touch with the reality. Typical of the modern day footballer. I’m fuming!

Reactions: sizzling sausages

sglowrider

Against Oral Equality
I’d always thought him a decent guy but why would anybody have the audacity to make friends? Thanks for bringing this up @Snuffkin. I must admit I’ve totally changed my opinion of him. Overpaid waster now in my opinion. Lost touch with the reality. Typical of the modern day footballer. I’m fuming!
:lol: :lol:

sglowrider

Against Oral Equality
He mentioned ‘’my editor’’ in that super 6 podcast video I posted above.
Its quite well done. He is a natural. I mean you have full-timers who are just parts.... DT I see you. Yet you have a veteran who is humble, self-deprecating and gives a good insight into the lives of a footballer.

Love the go-pro cam from the goalmouth. Its amazing how much quicker the game looks on the ground! I mean fans can crap-on about how lousy a defender or a goalie is... but look at the speed of how the game is play at the top level...

Snuffkin

Would you like to be his friend and hang out with him maybe you could edit his inane videos?

Castia

Watched every episode since this thread was posted! Loving the behind the scenes stuff and even the cycling is pretty interesting.

Didn’t realise how much I wanted a Tesla till I started watching this

FujiVice

Foster, Rashford and Mata are the three nicest men in football. The fact they can put themselves out there in the media via blogs and vlogs and social media and not expose themselves as dickheads shows how genuine they are. There's nothing behind the curtain they dont want you to see.