Theme Music at Old Trafford Pre-Game

crossy1686

career ending
Although I think it's absolute sacrilege to even consider changing the song, can we have a vote to see who would genuinely like it to be changed? You've got rocks in your head if you do!

Redmurph16

Bannable stuff.

Obviously I joke, but seriously, have a word with yourself lad.
Agreed.
On a par with the joker who suggested we play in red shorts.
I would like a more stirring post match tune, a la Real or Barca.

stu_1992

If we want to talk about changing music, it's that horribly cringy 'Glory Glory Man United' song. Does anyone actually like that who isn't 8 years old? Can't stand when they belt that out at the half time whistle, especially if it's a 0-0 half. Just feck off. 'This is the one' is a great song and needs to stay.

pacifictheme

I think it's Stone Roses - This is the One.

How long until we change it? It's utter wank (Sorry to any fans). It doesn't stimulate anything, it's just weird to listen to as the players walk out.
Do you ever attend? Its so fecking good when you're there.

TrueRed79

How long until we change it? It's utter wank (Sorry to any fans). It doesn't stimulate anything, it's just weird to listen to as the players walk out.
Great song. Great band (from Manchester) But somehow OP thinks it's utter wank :nono:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Glass shatters, Stone Cold Steve Austin theme plays, we win every match.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It’s a great song!

I had a string quartet play it as my wife walked down the aisle for our wedding.
:drool: Nice man. I plan to use it for my walk into the wedding reception (July this year) - play from same point as teams walk out the tunnel.

Spine tingling song when at OT, she is the one, a nod to 2 tables of lads I travel to games with - ticks all the boxes. A the big one is, it’s an input to the wedding I’m not overruled on. Result

Feed Me

I'm hungry
:drool: Nice man. I plan to use it for my walk into the wedding reception (July this year) - play from same point as teams walk out the tunnel.

Spine tingling song when at OT, she is the one, a nod to 2 tables of lads I travel to games with - ticks all the boxes. A the big one is, it’s an input to the wedding I’m not overruled on. Result
Same :lol:

Good luck with it!

Big Andy

Bloke
They had Lust for Life by Iggy Pop for a few years as well if I remember correctly...

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Most of us are all outraged at OP saying This is the One is ‘utter wank’. Blasphemy, but to be fair it’s not the best walking out song. There’s better Stone Roses songs for it that are more like pumped up, fight music. Begging You would actually be perfect.

witchtrials

Dislike GGMU at half time and after the final whistle.
Same here - can't stand it to quite a probably quite unreasonable degree. Coming from the stands the song is good, but the recording that they blast from the PA is soulless, characterless, frequently awkwardly inappropriate and generally feels like a tin-eared simulation of fan culture - all the while doing the job of drowning out the possibility of any actual spontaneous reaction from the fans.

hp88

Shouldn't be any music on pre match.
Let the fans create the atmosphere.
Remember Madrid at home a few years ago ? That's what they did then. Had "Bring on United" appear on the scoreboard and the place was bouncing.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I love that song. Never get tired of hearing it. Dislike GGMU at half time and after the final whistle.
Yes it's pretty poor.

As for Stone Roses they're not my particular cup of tea but the song is a good link with Manchester and a United-supporting band so I'm fine with it.

Hawks2008

Surely we should walk out to some Lil Pump with Lingard and Pogba dabbing the whole time.

RedDevil95

They should come out to Step On by Happy Mondays, Blue Monday by New Order or Movin' On Up by M People

Gopher Brown

feck off

What do you suggest exactly? All 7 minutes of Breaking into Heaven?

ovoxo

I don’t like it either. So you aren’t alone.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
It was getting played over the tannoy as it was nunber one. When it left the number one spot the Kop started singing ' We want Gerry . We want Gerry ' as they use to sing along with it . So they then took it upon themselves to sing it.

How's that for history ?

;)

Ban

One more thing which is wrong with our club. Together with white shorts and black socks.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Nothing wrong with that song. Spurs walk out to Star Wars music for feck sake, utter cringe.
Why are we bringing spurs here.. i mean they have a forum named ' the fighting cock' so the star wars music might not be that cringeworthy?